I have an Incall I need to share

Hi Ladies
I have a nice private incall I want to share with someone who is responsible and courteous.
PM for details or text 832 788 7162
Hi Ladies
I have a nice private incall I want to share with someone who is responsible and courteous.
PM for details or text 832 788 7162 Originally Posted by Nikki Hoffman

Seriously... No One in Houston is looking for an incall?
Hello,

Maybe it would help if you would put a general area of your incall. Most ladies look to stay in a certain area of town.
Are you in a hotel? You ask your own clients to pay a 50 incall fee? That's on top of your 350 an hr fee..hmmm
I have a nice private incall Originally Posted by Nikki Hoffman
Are you in a hotel? Originally Posted by Beau Derierre
Seems pretty clear in her statement above.

You ask your own clients to pay a 50 incall fee? That's on top of your 350 an hr fee..hmmm Originally Posted by Beau Derierre
And this matters to you because? How is it any of your concern what she charges?

For the record: She charges $300 + a $50 fee .... not $50 on top of $350, as you stated.

Donations - $300/hr $500 2hrs + $50incall fee

Nikki ... I'd post this in the ladies area in Houston ... by posting there, I found a provider for my place in less than 24 hours just last week.
I know your all hormonal! Don't worry it will pass. Please PLEASE Stop STALKING my post!!!

Point was if Nikki was the one really looking to share an incall...

It's Tia Thompson (Magnificant Media) trying to use her girls that pay a decent fee to her weekly posting under their accounts to rent out Tia's garage apartment. If Nikki even knew how this effects her..
Seems pretty clear in her statement above.

And this matters to you because? How is it any of your concern what she charges?

For the record: She charges $300 + a $50 fee .... not $50 on top of $350, as you stated.

Donations - $300/hr $500 2hrs + $50incall fee

Nikki ... I'd post this in the ladies area in Houston ... by posting there, I found a provider for my place in less than 24 hours just last week. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
I know your all hormonal! Don't worry it will pass. Please PLEASE Stop STALKING my post!!!

Point was if Nikki was the one really looking to share an incall...

It's Tia Thompson (Magnificant Media) trying to use her girls that pay a decent fee to her weekly posting under their accounts to rent out Tia's garage apartment. If Nikki even knew how this effects her.. Originally Posted by Beau Derierre
Ladies, take your disagreement elsewhere, this is my only warning.

The Colonel
Nikki.. I pmed you honey!
Hi Ladies
PM for details or text 832 788 7162 Originally Posted by Nikki Hoffman
Edited: I'm going to try to be nice. Maybe Tia really needs the money? Good luck with that.
I will also try to be nice...
I would think twice before tangling with Tia Thompson.
It would be in your best interest to continue searching for
Alternate incall locations.
Just sayin'!
I may be interested if it's kosher. Pls PM me details-. For the record I'm consistent and drama free and pref the same.
I just texted Nikki earlier and this is what I received back...strange?

Me: Hi Nikki. My name is Sasha and I just responded to your in call that may still be avail. 12:06 PM
Me: On eccie 12:09 PM
+18327887162: Wrong number, my name is not nikki, check your number 1:12 PM
Me: I cut and pasted number off eccie 1:13 PM
No big conspiracy here. Lexi you have no idea what you are talking about.
As for the number I have a new number if you look at my recent ads you will see that.
The original post was almost 2 months ago. I have found the incall mates I need but cannot remove thread.
Mr Moderator feel free to take in down...
but then again who would want to stop the drama?

I just texted Nikki earlier and this is what I received back...strange?

Me: Hi Nikki. My name is Sasha and I just responded to your in call that may still be avail. 12:06 PM
Me: On eccie 12:09 PM
+18327887162: Wrong number, my name is not nikki, check your number 1:12 PM
Me: I cut and pasted number off eccie 1:13 PM Originally Posted by sashaqt4u
Thanks for the heads up Nikki.