Encounter: Scarlett - I felt like I was seeing Cherry from Rainbow (if anyone remembers her from a couple of years ago)

Date: 08/27/19
Name: Scarlett
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: Harry Hines & Royal lane
Phone: 972-241-2999
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: NA
Activities: DFK, Table Shower, Nuru slides, BBBJ, CG, CFS, MSOG, Mish, DATY, standing Mish, Doggie, standing doggie
Hair Length and Color: blonde hair tied in a pony. Hair past her shoulders.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Gorgeous looking face, very pleasing to the eyes, bubbly, nice C manmades, slim and nice ass
Recommendation: Yes
Excellent review....Scarlett is a doll!!!
Scarlet is wonderful, but physically very different. Otherwise a good analogy. Everyone remembers Cherry.
Scarlet is wonderful, but physically very different. Otherwise a good analogy. Everyone remembers Cherry. Originally Posted by Ronin3
+1, I do think the OP was “seeing” Cherry’s qualities in Scarlett’s performance, they have markedly different physical characteristics .
I saw Cherry many times. She was possibly my best ever spa experience ever. As far as a comparison, you lost me as soon as you used the word “cover.” However, good review. I am interested in attitude.
She looks like she could be a supergirl. I want to fly with her.
Oh if only Cherry would pop back up ! The only provider I would fly to another city to see lol.
  • Shiva
  • 09-17-2019, 03:50 AM
To pop Miss Scarlett’s cherry would be my honor.
Your choice cfs??
She's got a good attitude
  • Jtbc
  • 09-17-2019, 01:03 PM
Was cherry that good to be compared to a blue girl?
Was cherry that good to be compared to a blue girl? Originally Posted by Jtbc
Cherry was amazing during her time here. Pretty, DSL, excellent service. Smart as hell too it was nice being able to talk to her about the Linux OS as I was taking her doggy.
Was cherry that good to be compared to a blue girl? Originally Posted by Jtbc
She wrote the manual the Blue girls are trying to follow. The proper question is are the Blue girls good enough to be compared to Cherry.
Interesting
  • Jtbc
  • 09-18-2019, 09:24 AM
She wrote the manual the Blue girls are trying to follow. The proper question is are the Blue girls good enough to be compared to Cherry. Originally Posted by Ronin3
Daaaamn!!