Encounter: New Again, Formerly at Lucky Haven, Charming and Sexy Boa at Luxury

Date: Sept. 10, 2019
Name: Boa
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: Harry Hines
Phone: 214-399-5746
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Lk, dfk, long daty session, bbbj, shower body slide, CFS (cg, missionary)
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: A little tall for a Korean girl, slim, full natural B cup, bush, slight tan color, pretty eyes
Recommendation: Yes
good to see Boa is back.. I think I remember when she left, that her return time was "indefinite", but that she had a plan to return.. her breasts are amazing, and I suspect she's the only full bush Provider in AMPville.
The only girl with full bush? I got lucky then!

Boa has a real natural look, a fresh look to her. I don't know of another girl like Boa.
Boa is back? Let the celebration begin! Man, I aint seen her since last year. I think that light tan is her natural look, she a really sweet girl. I remember her as specially tight, and yeah, very very nice breasts, puffy nipples IIRC
Boa is back? Let the celebration begin! Man, I aint seen her since last year. very very nice breasts, puffy nipples IIRC Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious
I think I was the first guy in Dallas to see Boa. she was very FOB, I found that endearing as Hell. she reminded me of natural girls in Vietnam, a girl who was not schooled, but naturally sexy. the full bush accentuated that. I imagine she lost that FOB quality by now. I remember her breasts being the most "shapely" in AMPville, and how tight she was.. a rare CFS that was as good as BB, LOL..
Anybody seen Boa over the weekend?
  • Xan
  • 09-17-2019, 12:12 PM
Excellent! Going to visit tomorrow
good to see Boa is back.. I think I remember when she left, that her return time was "indefinite", but that she had a plan to return.. her breasts are amazing, and I suspect she's the only full bush Provider in AMPville. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Full bush you say?
Full bush you say? Originally Posted by golfistheanswer
Yeah, Man, Boa had the bush when I seen her at Lucky Heaven. She the same girl at Pearls, some of them reviewers there try and say she not
used to be at Pearls as well
used to be at Pearls as well Originally Posted by HolyDiver
That's right Man, she been pleasing Dallas for near a year. No other bush girl in town, she all by herself there
almost all of the Pearls reviews suggested Boa had not been in Dallas before. I don't know why there are so many games that are played. I suspect some Owners don't want it known their "new girl" is some other Owner's "old girl".

Boa must be well-seasoned after a year. I remember she was as pure an FOB as could be, when she arrived at Lucky Haven. I found her endearing!
Yeah, Man, Boa was fresh and green when she start, now she fresh, experienced and beautiful
Anybody seen Boa over the weekend? Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious
yes.. my non-Hobby friend saw her last night (I call him "non-Hobby", because he goes maybe 3-4 times a year, and is not on any Site), he said Boa was very attentive and went out of her way to please him. he loved the table shower, I convinced him to do an hour this time, he is one of those guys who thinks that if he can bust in 30 minutes, why get a full hour? anyway, he was very pleased with my recommendation.
Man, that boy need to see more ladies, he barely gettin' his dick wet. He seen Boa so he might not need another girl, but he love Boa he will love Emma