Encounter: Classic Zesty PEPSI Bubbles Up Again at Blue – Better Than Ever!

Date: Sept. 10, 2019
Name: PEPSI
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: see above
Phone: (972) 241-2999
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
Activities: (For quicker CliffNotes version read only these activities plus BOLD print in ROS). Superior DFK, Kneeling BBBJ (no shyness about precum/wetness), DT, BLS, nipple tweaking and licking (which I love, but if you don’t like either, just let her know), full-body tongue bath, SS, CG, ACG, RCG, doggie (regular, sideways reclining), DATY/69, more slavish DT FF (lite) until CIM. MSOG usually available, but not taken this time due to “me love you long time” in-session enjoyment. Combo PSE/GFE: she can get quite nasty in the best PSE way imaginable, but also GFE (engendering those great feelings of connection).
Hair Length and Color: Reddish henna highlights in her medium length brunette hair, which was up in an attractive, tight “Robert Palmer Addicted-to-Love video” bun for most of the session, allowing me the best visuals and her the best access for her lips to shimmy up, down, and all over my cock.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Fantastic, well-proportioned, tanned, in-shape figure (especially for such a youngish-looking MILF), with toned soft skin and no cellulite or anything on her remarkably tight and beautiful butt and strong legs. Pretty face, super smile, perky DSLs, gorgeous shaved kitty to accompany her gorgeous ass and ahole. Great personality, and IOP. About 5’2” (higher in heels), and I’d say about 108 lbs, B+/C- naturals.
Recommendation: Yes - be "more happy" after tasting PEPSI -- "the one that's forever young"!
yep. she checked out just fine.
Glad to hear she is back, She was my first experience at an amp (Green Spa) about a yr ago.
I haven't experienced her yet but she sounds nice.
Pepsi is great
She will f*** your brains out
I second that
I'm going to go see Pepsi this afternoon
I'm going to go see Pepsi this afternoon so if y'all want to see a fresh you better go early cuz I'm going to turn that pink into Muk
That was great
I'm next
  • Jtbc
  • 09-12-2019, 07:18 PM
Love these veteran providers!
Me too
I'm going to go make a deposit
  • Jtbc
  • 09-13-2019, 08:50 PM