Encounter: Boa

Date: 9/13/19
Name: Snaked by a Boa
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: Harry Hines area
Phone: 214-399-5746
City: north Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: NA
Activities: LFK and DFK, bbbj, shower, body slide, Multiple position CFS
Hair Length and Color: Black and close to mid waist - long anyway - not great with visuals
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Tall, full bush, and amazing breasts / nipples. Great pair of legs and very toned.
Recommendation: Yes
nice summary.. Boa is unlike any other girl in AMPville. it has been a while since I saw her, but I remember all the details.. she is a memorable and delightful experience.
There's definitely a lush carpet there...need to do my review research better but it's nicely trimmed.

We didn't click, so no review, but she's certainly attractive enough, a good provider, and 5'8" or so if you like them taller.
I clicked my red slippers, closed my eyes, and Boa took me to a land I never seen before.

It was beautiful, Man.
Ha!

Boa takes me to the Land of Make Believe, except it is lovingly REAL..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLWjZeX0XRo
I need to see Boa again soon. I just seen Emma, they are both stunning ladies
Full Bush or not?
Full Bush or not? Originally Posted by Mr.Dingle
full bush.. I believe Boa is the only Spa girl in Dallas, who can truthfully say she has a full bush!
I wish more girls be like full-bush Boa, but at least we got one to enjoy.
I'm trying to think of even a partial bush girl who currently Provides at an AMP.. no names come to mind, but there has to be a few. Boa has the full-bush market completely cornered.
  • Gar
  • 10-06-2019, 03:03 PM
I wish more girls be like full-bush Boa, but at least we got one to enjoy. Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious
+1
Boa has the pretty titty market to herself, too. She is so special
Is this the same Boa from Pearls of Asia? She's a gem. I was told she's not at Pearls anymore, so hopefully it's the same person here at Luxury.
Yeah, Man, same Boa, Luxury took Boa, Emma, and Star from Pearls in the past month. Draining some great talent away, Luxury got it going on!
Good review