Encounter: Authentic Korean Anma Experience with Rainbow Spa’s new “ROSA”

Date: Sept. 25, 2019
Name: "ROSA" (of Rainbow Spa)
Address and Phone: Rainbow Platinum - 2018 W Northwest Highway St #120 Phone: (214) 772-8121
Address: see above
Phone: (214) 772-8121
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
Activities: (For briefer CliffNotes version read only these activities plus BOLD print in ROS). DFK, Hugs, Nuru TS, CG/RCG in shower, FIA, FBSM, Superior TUMA, RT (upon request), BBBJ including some intense edging and precum slurping, 69 (her on me only, though), MPFS, CG, RCG, Superior ACG, CIP, more of her superior "Korean FBSM"
Hair Length and Color: Brunette past shoulders with subtle highlights. Up in bun for the fun.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Pretty face; nice eyes; nice figure; medium skin (vs pale or dark tan); pouty lips; “A+/B-“ tits; About 5’3”, 120 lbs. Very fine thighs, legs, ass, a-hole. Shaved, gorgeous, small kitty.
Recommendation: Yes, certainly. Closer to an authentic Korean Anma that any I can remember.
Is Rainbow relevant again?
Ad here
  • Quiz
  • 09-25-2019, 11:28 PM
Uncomfortable truth here: TUMA is a gay act even if a girl is doing it to you. You guys are further degrading these girls and should just embrace your gay or bisexual nature and have a dude do it for you so these girls can stay fresh.
Uncomfortable truth here: TUMA is a gay act even if a girl is doing it to you. You guys are further degrading these girls and should just embrace your gay or bisexual nature and have a dude do it for you so these girls can stay fresh. Originally Posted by Diabetes
No one is forcing any of the gals to do TUMA. That's why you have several AMP gals who don't do TUMA to anyone...because they don't want to do it. So no one is degrading any of the gals. Don't get it twisted. When Shasha gave me TUMA, she didn't even ask me if I wanted it nor did I ask her for it. She just did it. She was enjoying herself and she was happy that she was making me happy.

You say that dudes can do it for us but where are these dudes? Are you offering? As for embracing our gay and bisexual nature, trust me..if these guys were actually gay, they would have embraced it a long time ago. Want to know why? Downloading the Grindr app and hooking up with gay and bisexual men is 100% free. Who doesn't want free sex? The reason they're not fucking guys for free is because they're not into guys. They're into women just like I'm into women.

Don't know why you're getting mad because some AMP gals like doing TUMA. Just focus on the AMP gals who don't like TUMA. You even started a thread about that and I gave you a suggestion on that thread: Yumi at JuJuBee. I know because I've met Yumi and read a lot of her reviews. I believe Bella at Pearls doesn't do TUMA either though I'm not sure of that.

Come on Diabetes, did you really think that you could make us stop enjoying TUMA by calling us gay? It's 2019 man, nothing wrong with some man to man lovin
Looks like it is relevant again. I love a good massage. Thanks for the lead, as always, Bobby.
This is good news. I also need a massage to help me cope these days. And if I can start getting used to nicer women than my wife who’ll let me cum inside, even better. Thank you for your informative review, BobbyMann.
Same Rose who was with Sue at Palace?
Same Rose that used to work at Blue Spa years ago?
Thanks, gents. I found my pot of gold at the Rainbow with Rosa, that's for sure.

Liked her so much I went back today!

No, not the same Roses from Palace or Blue; this one's a recent arrival from Korea.

Diabetes, VC responded appropriately; TUMA isn't "gay" but is a frequent primate behavior. I happen to like it a lot as I think most here do (which is why most AMP girls offer it).

But ROSA's TUMA is truly out-of-this-world. Must be experienced to be believed. More "ass-eating" than mere TUMA.

She's all about the customer service, no doubt.

And with SUSAN still there at RAINBOW as well, with her world-class TUMA, and Kara retired, RAINBOW may just be the TUMA capital of DFW AMPS right now!
IS SHE OF THE FAITH?
  • Grod
  • 09-29-2019, 02:08 PM
What’s the fee?
Another good find, Sherp! My muscles are sore from too much working out lately so a good massage might be the thing, especially with a good wet edging BBBJ and TUMA. Is she overall sexy looking? I hate the creaky old subamp Chinese Hos.
Thank you.