Encounter: First time with Boa at Luxury This Year, Man, She Just Fantastic!

Date: October 11, 2018
Name: Boa
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: South of Royal on Harry Hines
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Lk, Dfk, Titty suck and feel, SS, Daty, BBBJ, cfs missionary
Hair Length and Color: She had tied up, dark brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: She is a slim girl, medium height, slight tan, great titties, best shape I seen on a K- girl, cute smile and face, small butt, full bush
Recommendation: Yes
Good recon
Boa is yummy, I can't wait to taste her again!
Good review
I'm consulting with Hasbro, to see if we can get the Tickle Me Elmo" Doll replaced, with a "Tickle me with your pubic hair while I eat you" Boa Doll
Boa is very sweet
She is a good amp provider
Boa is on my x men team
Boa is on my XXX Team
Hi Chung, Is Boa Catholic?
Not Chung, but no, Boa is the lone Protestant at Luxury. Makes for awkward Sunday mornings at Luxury
you tried sunday morning and she denied?
you tried sunday morning and she denied? Originally Posted by jaygym
No, my joke was awkward, it was a Church joke that fell flat. I have not seen Boa since May, and she has become a Catholic in recent months, so it is reported
  • HSL
  • 11-03-2019, 07:21 PM
For the reading impaired, Boa takes cock in her mouth & her pussy without a condom and she takes cim & cip. Perhaps ymmv so maybe shower, brush ur teeth & try to look somewhat human and oh yes,pay her and she will respond accordingly.
For the reading impaired, Boa takes cock in her mouth & her pussy without a condom and she takes cim & cip. Perhaps ymmv so maybe shower, brush ur teeth & try to look somewhat human and oh yes,pay her and she will respond accordingly. Originally Posted by HSL
this is absolutely stone cold FALSE!

for whatever reason, guys have been posting that Boa became Catholic at Pearls, is now Catholic at Luxury.. NOT TRUE.

Boa is Protestant, and always has been. yes, she does BBBJ, but she requires a condom otherwise.