Thank you!!

I will have to say that the hobby has allowed me to meet some very fine gentleman. I have no family around here and when I'm in a bind there are very few people I can call on. My car broke down the other night and was stranded. I happened to call a gentleman that I have met in the hobby that is become a friend to me. He and another guy that I also met in the hobby came and helped me. Then one of them fixed my car will not take any compensation in any form and I only had to buy a $12.99 part. you know who you are thank you so much
Wow you and that car lol
  • MrGiz
  • 06-16-2017, 05:32 AM
I don't know you, Casey... but there is zero doubt that true friendships are often made within this hobby, we share!! 😗
Wow you and that car lol Originally Posted by cody3168
I know right. I just keep putting off buying a new one. Yep you saved me one night Also!!!! I'm going to start shopping next week!!!
I don't know you, Casey... but there is zero doubt that true friendships are often made within this hobby, we share!! 😗 Originally Posted by NTJME
Yes they are! Perhaps we need to do something about not knowing each other someday.