🤗🤗 GUESS WHAT......🤗🤗

hey there gents and gals but especially the gents. I just wanted to get the word out that im back to providing full time.

So let's get this party started!!!!

Smooches
SexyAnastasia
A*K*A Head Dr
You have maintained a very nice figure and look over the years Anastasia...You are not quite to MILF age yet but you’re looking GREAT!...Welcome back.

Manny
Thank you but in beyond milf age as you guys like to say. ��
The term MILF was created by horney high school boys ages 14-18 who oogled over their friend’s moms so the moms were a minimum of about 35 and up. They were never 20 year olds with children, they had to be old enough to have teenagers, that is the true definition of a MILF.
Welcome back, Sexy A.

Mmmmm.... you look familiar.... where have we met before?

Was it at the Rabinowitz's bar mitzvah or at the Rodriguez's Quinceañera?

No.... that's not it.

I think it was at the Bacardi's secret wedding last September or at Ari's hush hush engagement party last June.
Welcome Back Ana....You look as sexy as you always have.
Welcome Back...we've added a few more "Anastasias" around here while you were gone.
Welcome Back...we've added a few more "Anastasias" around here while you were gone. Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
4 of them and none of them had 'Sexy' in their names.
4 of them and none of them had 'Sexy' in their names. Originally Posted by CG2014
Not to hijack...but that would be an interesting thread of it's own.

Common handles and often used combinations of "descriptors"...Sexy, Lady, etc...
Thanks guys. I have missed this life.

@manslut... hmm let's just say that im a about 2 seconds from cougar status.

I remember all those moons ago when I started and I was the ONLY Anastasia. Guess I need to show y'all why i'm THE BEST!!
hmm let's just say that im a about 2 seconds from cougar status. Originally Posted by SexyAnastasia
You and I have something in common!

Me too. I am a Manther.
I remember all those moons ago when I started and I was the ONLY Anastasia. Guess I need to show y'all why i'm THE BEST!! Originally Posted by SexyAnastasia
...remembering you Garland days....
  • dgc92
  • 01-15-2019, 12:43 PM
GUESS WHAT...... Originally Posted by SexyAnastasia
Chicken butt?
Welcome back full time pretty