Scanning ID

I read a few things in my search for this topic, but I have a specific question that I didnt aee an answer for. Has anyone who frequents a club where they scanned your ID ever recieved any Direct Mail marketing material from that club sent to their home? This seems like a great way to use the information, but also a great way to piss off a lot of married guys who like to get a change of scenery.

I am avoiding my regualr place and tried out BW FW yesterday and before I realized it the door girl scanned my ID when I gave it to her to check. I just dont need anything for BW showing up in the mail!
I have walked into Bucks many times before after refusing to have my ID scanned.
Never heard of it. I really doubt club management or ownership would do something like that. I've never heard of any club using direct-mail advertising (doesn't mean it hasn't happened). Even if it did, you could easily make the claim that they got your name from the same place every other junk mailer uses.
Good point. It happened really fast. I was talking with the door girl and handed her my ID to check and I turned my head to see who walked up behind me and when I turned back she was scanning the back. I asked her what they dis with the info and she just said it was a way to verify my ID.
the risk-reward ratio is so large for the Club.. the small benefit they might receive far outweighs the loss of customers they likely would get.
Just think of it as another revenue stream for the club.
Years ago at The Men's Club I fucked up and put my business card in the fishbowl at the entrance when I paid my door fee.

I received mail from The Men's Club at my work. Was always a treat when the receptionist would bring me my mail with a raised eyebrow as she placed the Letter or Post card from TMC on my Desk.

I eventually called and asked to remove me from their mailing list.

I don't frequent the Strip Clubs unless I'm invited by others to go hang out. My last trip no one asked for ID.
I was once a bar manager and i would have the bartenders scan some questionable ID's. They probably use the scanner to authenticate an ID.