Two men shot at Northwest Dallas hotel.

2600 Walnut Hill at Shady Trail.

Looking at Google Map, it can only be the Walnut Hill.

I hope no one here is using that as an incall.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...t-dallas-motel

I've driven by there in the evenings and at night and there are some fugyly streetwalkers walking up and down there on Walnut Hill and loitering in the parking lot of nearby businesses.

Any guy who is willing to pay $ to tap them got to be pretty fucking desperate and looking for a death wish.
shit like this can happen anywhere.. no place is "safe"
shit like this can happen anywhere.. no place is "safe" Originally Posted by honest_abe
Yep. Lets not forget that there was a hobby related murder in a 4 star hotel near the Galleria just a couple years back....
  • BLM69
  • 01-23-2019, 10:04 PM
2600 Walnut Hill at Shady Trail.

Looking at Google Map, it can only be the Walnut Hill.

I hope no one here is using that as an incall.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...t-dallas-motel

I've driven by there in the evenings and at night and there are some fugyly streetwalkers walking up and down there on Walnut Hill and loitering in the parking lot of nearby businesses.

Any guy who is willing to pay $ to tap them got to be pretty fucking desperate and looking for a death wish. Originally Posted by CG2014
I've been to way worst places where most here would not get out of their cars and there's plenty of fugly here on eccie land, when it's your time to go, it doesn't matter where you're at.
a hard dick will take you places you wouldn't normally go with a loaded gun
Yupper sad be very true , however some areas are just dumps
Why is this in the Coed Forum? There is no relevance whatsoever and that was some weakass journalism!!
Why is this in the Coed Forum? There is no relevance whatsoever and that was some weakass journalism!! Originally Posted by ManSlut
One shot in the leg,the other glazed at that
Definitely not thread worthy
Isn't OP 90 years old or some shit?
I'll allow it,he has to pass time somehow