Swinger party?

I think we could have fun time our community host good whole Fuck party!
great idea ...

but that’s not what swingers are all about.
maybe just call it a “group grope” or a “cumfest”.

good luck organizing it.
Since this isn't a swingers board, the issue of compensating the ladies that participate will come up. And it should since again, this isn't a swingers board.
I LOVE this idea Brad! Meet and Greets are not that fun. We should be able to meet, greet, fuck, fuck again, then go home! I'd cum for sure!
I'd definitely be in
I LOVE this idea Brad! Meet and Greets are not that fun. We should be able to meet, greet, fuck, fuck again, then go home! I'd cum for sure! Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
i agree.

however, there is a BIG difference between a "Meet and Greet" or "group grope" or "multi-person fuck-fiesta" ... and a "Swinger party" !!!!!

and as rcinokc stated, there is no exchange of funds at a swingers party (except maybe to pitch in for snacks, drinks, etc).

just call it what it really is.
Ok it shall now be called Multi-Person Fuck Fiesta or MPFF lol.

Whose in? 50/50 ratio would be ideal for an MPFF.

I know, I’m dreaming.
Of course I would be interested. Most guys would be, but I think you will have a difficult time finding providers to participate in any sexual activity without compensation. You might have more luck with a standard meet and greet followed by an optional play session for those interested.
  • BLM69
  • 05-26-2019, 10:20 AM
You guys are dreaming and will end up with a sausage party, these women don't do this for the thrill of it
I never said for free, that would result in forementioned sausage fest.

And yes BLM, I know I’m dreaming.
I need to get in on these since the SO is out of the country.
everyone brings a paid date to the thing right?
There should be a way of making it a reality.
Let’s plan the party
Sounds fun
Waiting on more precise details