Ghostrider

What makes you think I shared any of your precious pm’s with anyone? I only shared with one person. Isn’t that correct AdmiralGiggle?

You either knew I would forward your bs or Giggle let you know. Which is big boy
Bring it on!! You and your nemesis, the sunflower crew, have no idea. Let it all out in the open.

Too bad I can’t show everyone your manifesto you sent me telling me who promotes who and who you “help” out with promoting them.

AdmiralGiggle, we need your response to this immediately
The rats are scurrying and running for cover. Each of you are pointing fingers at each other. Your behavior and pm’s are very enlightening keyboard warriors
Dude! Why don’t you deal with this by PM?

Not really the appropriate forum although seems it might. I’ve no dog in this fight. Just calling a spade a spade... And no that is not a racial slur in this context.
The rats are scurrying and running for cover. Each of you are pointing fingers at each other. Your behavior and pm’s are very enlightening keyboard warriors Originally Posted by ntxguy
Seems like I found the rat I was looking for. Start making that new handle because its all a matter of time!

Not really the appropriate forum although seems it might. I’ve no dog in this fight. Just calling a spade a spade... And no that is not a racial slur in this context. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
I have and now he’s going to spew his bs that I’m his nemesis under a different handle. The bull shit little boy threats aren’t working by pm so ghostrider wants to bring it out. So come on big boy

Not really the appropriate forum although seems it might. I’ve no dog in this fight. Just calling a spade a spade... And no that is not a racial slur in this context. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Call it what you want and yes a spade is a spade. Correct ghostrider??
I have and now he’s going to spew his bs that I’m his nemesis under a different handle. The bull shit little boy threats aren’t working by pm so ghostrider wants to bring it out. So come on big boy Originally Posted by ntxguy
Feel the power of the Darkside....Release your Anger and Hatred!!!!
Feel the power of the Darkside....Release your Anger and Hatred!!!! Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Get it out now little big man. Either you or I or both of us will be on vacation soon
Get it out now little big man. Either you or I or both of us will be on vacation soon Originally Posted by ntxguy
you will be first. But get it all out before you go, thats what you have done in the past!!
you will be first. But get it all out before you go, thats what you have done in the past!! Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Classic. Deflect, deflect and deflect. Anyone that disagrees with you gets branded as the next Peter Borta. Good luck with that this time.

And very doubtful I’ll be first unless you have an inside edge. Do you?

Correct. Not a slur

All pms had been rtm'd
Correct. Not a slur

All pms had been rtm'd Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Good. I’m glad “all” of them have
Too bad we don't have enough context on this one to really enjoy it, seems like a fun thread.
Too bad we don't havenough context on this one to really enjoy it, seems like a fun thread. Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
It is quite entertaining. Sift through some reviews in the studio section. Mainly sunflower reviews. You'll see a common movie theme to the main promoters of sunflower. All was good until I made a comment about another studio and their promoter and boy the promoter WK's swooped in.

The promoters and their bumper handles are so easy to spot and they really do think they have everyone fooled, are so much smarter than anyone and are so brave being keyboard warriors.