Looking for a good asian massage

I've been looking around for a good asian massage in or around Fort Worth.
I saw Tao Happy Feet and East Spa. Saw no website for either place, so I dunno how much they charge and services they offer.

Any info would help.

DM if you prefer.
Check out the AMP section. There have been some reviews of Ft Worth area massage. The search function works good also.
Not Asian, but Massage is my specialty. Google my name or phone number to see updates pics on other sites ….
Not Asian, but Massage is my specialty. Google my name or phone number to see updates pics on other sites …. Originally Posted by DallasBella
I prefer asians
Check out the AMP section. There have been some reviews of Ft Worth area massage. The search function works good also. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
All I see there is a list of each place along with a small description of the girl's looks, where the place is, and phone number. but they never talk about their experience with the place or the massage.
Send a pm to Ghostrider - https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=12216

He can set you up.
Send a pm to Ghostrider - https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=12216

He can set you up. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Now that is funny!!!
All I see there is a list of each place along with a small description of the girl's looks, where the place is, and phone number. but they never talk about their experience with the place or the massage. Originally Posted by Linera
You need to get Premium Access so you can read the reviews.
You need to get Premium Access so you can read the reviews. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
Sounds dumb to need to pay just to find out if a massage is good or not
You can also write a review about an encounter and get 6 weeks for it (if its approved.. basically give some details)
Sounds dumb to need to pay just to find out if a massage is good or not Originally Posted by Linera
You don't have to pay to get Premium Access. I suggest that you comb over this site to know how it functions. I think you are missing a lot which is impeding your ability to get the information you are seeking. Skimming over this site or "winging it" probably isn't a good idea. Premium access will allow you to get in-depth details.
You don't have to pay to get Premium Access. I suggest that you comb over this site to know how it functions. I think you are missing a lot which is impeding your ability to get the information you are seeking. Skimming over this site or "winging it" probably isn't a good idea. Premium access will allow you to get in-depth details. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
Still seems dumb to need to pay to find out if a place gives a good massage or not
Still seems dumb to need to pay to find out if a place gives a good massage or not Originally Posted by Linera
I guess that you didn't even read where myself and another poster mentioned directly to you that you don't have to pay to get Premium Access. Did you miss that or something?
Selective reading.....maybe?
I guess that you didn't even read where myself and another poster mentioned directly to you that you don't have to pay to get Premium Access. Did you miss that or something?
Selective reading.....maybe? Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
I've never had a massage before
Still seems dumb to need to pay to find out if a place gives a good massage or not Originally Posted by Linera
I think we found the Biden voter. "Everything I want should be free"........