is anyone up and in a giving mood lol

Is anyone up and such a gent that hed give me a ride to another providers house, car starter is out and I need to leave my house for awhile.
Text me
who are you
Hahahahaha ok whatever. I was just trying to be nice but that shows me what kind of girls are on here clearly so I will just keep to myself.
Hahahahaha ok whatever. I was just trying to be nice but that shows me what kind of girls are on here clearly so I will just keep to myself. Originally Posted by sashasmith512
can I get a ride? :P
Lol damn just trying to be nice and meet new girls but obviously just need to help myself
Lol damn just trying to be nice and meet new girls but obviously just need to help myself Originally Posted by sashasmith512
Maybe she didn't mean it in a rude way... Give her some time to reply, I'm sure she will. And don't stop trying to meet girls on here honey. There is a large number of great girls on here. Are there some high school catty ones? Yes, but that's just life. We all need to be kind to one another, ya never know when u may need to contact one another for screening.... Don't want to miss out on a good client due to a quarrel online with another provider who now won't reply to your ref check emails.

You offering a ride was very kind if you. And at an odd hour too. I'm sure shayla meant nothing by it Hun. Take care and stay safe!
Sorry that I missed this Shayla. I would have been happy to help
Well, at least your car didn't drive off without you in it.
who are you Originally Posted by shayla84
GEEEEZ... "RUDE".
Hahahahaha ok whatever. I was just trying to be nice but that shows me what kind of girls are on here clearly so I will just keep to myself. Originally Posted by sashasmith512
What comes around goes around. Lot's of super nice ladies on this board. I agree with Marley. While Shayla's comment was less than nice she is really OK but more like one of the guys around here. Hurting for a ride at 1 in the AM... well I might not be a happy camper as well.

Let's play nice or I'll have FUN2COME & CINNAMONSHARK spank all your bottoms. (NO UP CHARGE!)
Marly, well said!!
What comes around goes around. Lot's of super nice ladies on this board. I agree with Marley. While Shayla's comment was less than nice she is really OK but more like one of the guys around here. Hurting for a ride at 1 in the AM... well I might not be a happy camper as well.

Let's play nice or I'll have FUN2COME & CINNAMONSHARK spank all your bottoms. (NO UP CHARGE!)
Originally Posted by Still Looking

Okay, you just let me know who I need to spank.
Hey sorry just getting back on lol I was asking who you were cause I don't know you and you said text you lol I don't know your number or I figured you changed your name that's why I asked lol I am not a rude person just words came out wrong sorry sweetie
Well, at least your car didn't drive off without you in it. Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
I do have a friend who ran over himself with his own car.