Liberal Psychosis does not get any weirder than this. (I don't think, any way)

Transgender couple who were both born the opposite sex and fell in love after meeting online reveal they are planning to have kids together - using his eggs and her sperm

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...#ixzz3udTd3Q6B

Even the UK daily seems a bit shocked. But you have to read the UK daily to get news about the insane shit the left supports. You will not hear about this insanity from our mainstream media.

The libtards have to be sooooo proud of this bold (blasphemy of nature) couple.

Seriously, these people need psychiatric help not encouragement to proceed with insanity. I wonder how long it will be until they put a bullet in their heads with the help of the stupid left.
  • DSK
  • 12-17-2015, 08:56 PM
This is the comical result of liberalism taken to the extreme!! Hopefully the mother fuckers are paying their own medical bills and not sticking this bullshit on the taxpayers of their once great empire.
This is the comical result of liberalism taken to the extreme!! Hopefully the mother fuckers are paying their own medical bills and not sticking this bullshit on the taxpayers of their once great empire. Originally Posted by DSK
The funny thing is these freaks live in the US. I think California (surprise). But the American media will not report this bizarre shit. It took the UK daily. The American left media might actually think it would tarnish the left winged image, if exposed.
The funny thing is these freaks live in the US. I think California (surprise). But the American media will not report this bizarre shit. It took the UK daily. The American left media might actually think it would tarnish the left winged image, if exposed. Originally Posted by Muscleup
Some quick questions smart one.
How do you know the left supports this since it isn't reported in the US? You found it in a British paper that caters to you "still living in their parent's basement: kind of folk.
You read foreign papers to find out what US liberals think about? Instead of listening or asking them?
You wear your ignorance....no not ignorance,...this is full blown stupidity, like a badge of honor.

Just ask yourself who would force it to go full term to be born if the parents suddenly saw the conservative light?
How do you know the left supports this since it isn't reported in the US? Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Simple! It wasn't "reported in the US" PRESS!
Simple! It wasn't "reported in the US" PRESS! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Simple? Only to the simple minded.
You have a pretty low bar to hop over for you to believe something. Doesn't it bother you that the US conservative press doesn't report it?
Do you think that might be why you're wrong so often? I've noticed you don't ask many questions.
Maybe that's why you're wrong so often. You think you know more than you do.
I bet you even believe a conservative guy when he says he won't come in your mouth
Simple? Only to the simple minded. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Then why don't you understand it? Your simple mind should grasp it easily.
  • DSK
  • 12-18-2015, 06:08 AM
Then why don't you understand it? Your simple mind should grasp it easily. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You just bitch slapped that arrogant know it all MunchMidget!!
LOL
You just bitch slapped that arrogant know it all MunchMidget!! Originally Posted by DSK

Apparently his insecurity forms his opinion of others based on his own "self-image" and as a consequence he has to ridicule others' intellectual abilities to give the appearance of superiority .... an affliction from which several others on here suffer. For some reason they appear to be liberals! Any ideas why?

He tries to bring them down to his level. An insurmountable task. Try getting below this ... there is rock.

What's the saying: Dumb as rocks.
They both have their original equipment (with some additions) so getting pregnant shouldn't be a problem. Munchmidget (I like that) is hyperventilating.
So we have a woman with a dick fucking a guy with a pussy.

I sort of put this in the category of....."who gives a shit".

I sort of put this in the category of....."who gives a shit". Originally Posted by Jackie S
Jerry Springer does. And Dr. Phil will be giving counseling after the Jerry show.

Just wait until the kids start reading "Humpty Dumpty" .... Hump De Dumpling

I sort of put this in the category of....."who gives a shit". Originally Posted by Jackie S
His egg her sperm. The big question might be who's uterus? Lol.

Jim

I was actually thinking "pay for view".