WOW...Pcoal hobbiest!

WOW! I didnt know some hobbiest just wont see a gal if she does NOT
offer bbbj! Guys herpes is contrated by mouth and genitial, be careful! And its not always visible.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=196080
Theres plenty of higher class men in Pcola who do not desire that. I think you may have been digging at the bottom of the barrel hun.
Theres plenty of higher class men in Pcola who do not desire that. I think you may have been digging at the bottom of the barrel hun. Originally Posted by Chellablaine

There are great men here girl! Ive seen some great ones with great intentions..Dont worry yourself..There are men that do care about safe fun with a provider.BTW they dont just get an hour either..lol... Men that are married with children respect us and understand we respect them. I dont think its that big an issue when we care about all parties involved..It is simple respect...BUYER beware it ONLY takes ONE time to ruin a life! I am young unmarried and never beared children BUT will one day.. I want a medication free life and never have to explain my past adventures to anyone...I will not have to as long as I am safe, honest and sincere with my intentions...Enjoy yourself..the beach the margaritas and all will be great!
Theres plenty of higher class men in Pcola who do not desire that. I think you may have been digging at the bottom of the barrel hun. Originally Posted by Chellablaine
I personally have NOT encountered any hobbiest here in Pcola that have been less than a gentlemen but I was very shocked to read that thread behind Miss Chrissy's review.
BBBJ is definitely a YMMV proposition. Not to open the whole GFE debate, but many guys expect a GFE provider to offer BBBJ. I've hobbied across the country and in some places BBBJ is not even questioned as the provider goes right to town without putting on a cover. I've also noticed that the younger providers are more likely to cover a guy up than the older providers. I prefer a BBBJ but always respect a provider's boundaries. The thing is that in NW FL, the rates for a girl who will only off CBJ tend to be higher and there are girls with the same rates who will offer BBBJ. My advice to providers who won't do BBBJ, expect resistance from guys especially if there is a provider who will BBBJ for the same rate. I'm not saying a girl should set her rates by activities, but guys do comparison shop. I say all of this in the highest respect because it is a touchy issue. I just want you gals to understand a guy's POV.
Like Cpal said I don't think this is exclusive to just NW FL but around the country. Most guys if given the choice between paying same price for CBJ vs BBBJ will go for the latter. He'll CBJ isn't a deal breaker for me but I do like some GFE (kissing and msog must be on the menu).
this is a discussion as old as the hobby. If we were all the same we would all live in the same house and wanna screw the same woman, and somebody would get pissed..
I personally prefer a provider that offers CBJ only. I don't know if I am in a minority or not but thats me.

Also I do believe and respect that some menu items may not be available for all, that is all at the providers discretion and its something that has to be respected
WOW! I didnt know some hobbiest just wont see a gal if she does NOT
offer bbbj! Guys herpes is contrated by mouth and genitial, be careful! And its not always visible.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=196080 Originally Posted by rump shaker
Where does it say in that thread that P'cola guys won't see a woman if she doesn't offer BBBJ? Are you by chance reading the ROS? That would be a violation of ECCIE policy.
I've also noticed that the younger providers are more likely to cover a guy up than the older providers. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
I've noticed this also. I've never seen a provider over 30 who does not offer bbbj. Why is this, are older ladies higher risk takers?
I've noticed this also. I've never seen a provider over 30 who does not offer bbbj. Why is this, are older ladies higher risk takers? Originally Posted by Tallyguy
I think there are 3 reasons younger providers are less likely to BBBJ. First, they have been indoctrinated that BBBJ is a high risk activity. I'm not saying this is good or bad-- just an observation. Second, there is the experience factor. The older a provide, the more experience she has had in the hobby as she has more maturity. Finally, maybe the older providers see BBBJ as an incentive to "steal" clients away from the younger crowd. Again, I'm just respectfully speculating with no intent to "speak" for the providers.
I personally prefer a provider that offers CBJ only. I don't know if I am in a minority or not but thats me.

Also I do believe and respect that some menu items may not be available for all, that is all at the providers discretion and its something that has to be respected Originally Posted by Dragon7769
You are a true gentlemen!
Where does it say in that thread that P'cola guys won't see a woman if she doesn't offer BBBJ? Are you by chance reading the ROS? That would be a violation of ECCIE policy. Originally Posted by gulflover
What's ROS? You SHOULD know I only have access as a provider!
Yes, but your post makes assumptions that you could only make if you could see the ROS. Nobody in that thread says anything about CBJ or BBBJ.
You are a true gentlemen! Originally Posted by rump shaker
I've been called a lot of things but never that.