BB BB BB BB

My senses are tingling again.....if I am correct I think I will take a VICTORY LAP!
  • GP
  • 01-15-2011, 09:24 PM
unbelievable
My senses are tingling again.....if I am correct I think I will take a VICTORY LAP! Originally Posted by jymie
thats cool, i had to step back in for a short moment to get some questions answered and they have been..back to lurker..
LMAO - take a lap!
Mods will have to do what they think best. But I find it hard to hate the guy.

Edit: If he does a review and its good. Can one take the PA from handle to handle??????????
Mods will have to do what they think best. But I find it hard to hate the guy. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Thanks , but it all came down to those damn TUBE SOCKS!!Perryay, your a class act..and mine has gotten old even to me, If anyone should be back its DOOVE, in my opinion, and i dont think he liked me at all, but that guy had some cool insights.
Hey, better BB than that guy that’s addicted to the quote function and CBJs!
I hate to say this, but I miss DOOVE. But then one of the doormen at the AC died last week. Not the nice one missing a few cards in his deck. The pain in ass one, behind the dutch door. And I kinda miss him also. But then doove will be back. Just not sure how long his vacation was set at.

Pick a handle. Maybe they will let you stay if you out wait a ban time. At this point ask, you have nothing to loose. If tired of coming up with new handles.
I hate to say this, but I miss DOOVE. But then one of the doormen at the AC died last week. Not the nice one missing a few cards in his deck. The pain in ass one, behind the dutch door. And I kinda miss him also. But then doove will be back. Just not sure how long his vacation was set at.

Pick a handle. Maybe they will let you stay if you out wait a ban time. At this point ask, you have nothing to loose. If tired of coming up with new handles. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I got the permnant vaca...thanks though...was that the guy they found on litchfield?don't answer if this is thread hijack...abort!!abort!!!...
I got the permnant vaca...thanks though...was that the guy they found on litchfield?don't answer if this is thread hijack...abort!!abort!!!... Originally Posted by VICTORYLAP
yes the one found on Litchfield.

And gone again.
Don't worry osd im sure he'll be back with a new handle lol give it some time
  • GP
  • 01-16-2011, 10:45 AM
Since I am familiar with how Vbulletin works, I have one question. Why don't you guys just ban him by IP? Enough of this spidey senses BS. Unless of course you guys are trying to impress us.
He has found a way to have a different ip address with each signup. Mobil phone is my guess. And by the way he's back again already.....MAN I could use a drink of WATER
  • GP
  • 01-16-2011, 12:17 PM
OK, jymie.... I will assume his name has water in it, but this is getting ridiculous. You really seem to get off on this. Please use a little decorum in these matters. You are a mod.

He could be using a proxy server. That's what I use when I was banned and what I will use when I am banned again.
Don't worry osd im sure he'll be back with a new handle lol give it some time Originally Posted by BrookeButtons
you promise, I miss him

He has found a way to have a different ip address with each signup. Mobil phone is my guess. And by the way he's back again already.....MAN I could use a drink of WATER Originally Posted by jymie
Try Gin or Vodka. Its clear, you will never know mmm some tequilas also.
Doove Don't lurk this thread. We want you good to go when you get back. And with a handle we always know!!!!!!!!!

As to GP's post I plea and know nothing

he does have a few handles