Help me decide!

Help!! I have an rare opportunity to visit Ampland later this week and can’t decide who to see. Needs to be one of the Walnut locations. If you had one chance, who would be your number one?

Haha !! This is gonna be tough for you my friend !! Lol.. Good Luck with the choice based on answers that you get !!
Help!! I have an rare opportunity to visit Ampland later this week and can’t decide who to see. Needs to be one of the Walnut locations. If you had one chance, who would be your number one?
Originally Posted by slimpickens54
Needs to be one of the Walnut locations. If you had one chance, who would be your number one?

Originally Posted by slimpickens54
Number 1 is on Walnut. Maybe you answered your own question.
I'd give Honey a look over at Pearls she's super petite and really fun at least during my session with her.
Go see Kara before she hangs up her bikini
Please report back. Can’t go wrong with any of the amp establishments on Walnut Hill. Just don’t do green spa.
Kara is great but likely to be over worked since it is known she is leaving. Pearls is prob the nicest spa I have been in but I don't know the current lineup. I also like Bali a lot so maybe pick one of their stars.
Bunny at Bali or Jessica at NYNY. Both winners.
Go checkout cookie at Bali. young and pretty with one of the best bodies you'll find at an AMP and solid service. Really nice ass too.
Thanks for everyone's feedback so far. Jessica has been near the top of my list for a while, but I keep getting sidetracked. Mostly by Star recently, since you gotta grab her when she surfaces or turn around and she's gone.

Tempted to catch Kara again before she checks out...one for the road, so to speak, but I think I'm leaning toward exploring new frontiers.

Cookie is definitely a consideration and Bali is a favorite spa. However, throwing Honey in the mix adds a wrinkle. Haven't been to Pearls, which everyone says is the nicest around, and who can resist a fun time with a petite Korean treat.

so much kpoon, so little time.