URL / Website: https://twitter.com/ariwestwoodny
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Suburb of Rochester
Activities: Convo, Wine drinking, BBBJ DAty, Massage, CFS, Doggy, Missionary
Hair Length and Color: Blonde shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5"6 blonde beautiful mature women. Described many times before in here.
Recommendation: Yes
  • man76
  • 01-13-2022, 07:49 PM
What is the damage with her nowadays?
She has all her donations listed on Tryst, Search Utica providers for donations.

What is the damage with her nowadays? Originally Posted by man76
She has all her donations listed on Tryst, Search Utica providers for donations. Originally Posted by Allnitemarc
Good review.

Listed donations are MSRP. You're being asked what you gave her.
Listed donations are MSRP. You're being asked what you gave her. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
If he happens to have a lower-than-MSRP arrangement worked out with her, that's between them.
  • man76
  • 01-14-2022, 09:10 PM
If he happens to have a lower-than-MSRP arrangement worked out with her, that's between them. Originally Posted by Charno3
Isn't one of this purposes of this place is to share information? A cost other than listed on providers' site is helpful to any hobbyist. No one wants to pay list price if they don't have to.
If he happens to have a lower-than-MSRP arrangement worked out with her, that's between them. Originally Posted by Charno3
I totally understand that. I was just bringing clarity to the question. man76 also brings up another good point:

Isn't one of this purposes of this place is to share information? A cost other than listed on providers' site is helpful to any hobbyist. No one wants to pay list price if they don't have to. Originally Posted by man76
Not many members care anymore that the 'IE' in ECCIE stands for Information Exchange!
I totally understand that. I was just bringing clarity to the question. man76 also brings up another good point:

Not many members care anymore that the 'IE' in ECCIE stands for Information Exchange! Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
That kind of info should be shared via private message. Price is YMMV... and an agreement between provider and client. Most providers want msrp shared vs. Dealer special or friends and family rate publicly.

Personally, i'd rather not "fuck myself" out of the ymmv rate on return booking by announcing it publicly to everyone on here.
One of the reasons for not revealing discounted rates is the assholes that go to the provider and say stupid shit like " You did Pittlicker for 150 and I want the same price." That makes the person who negotiated the deal look like a dick for telling everyone the cheaper price. Perhaps everyone could do their own negotiating with the provider.
One of the reasons for not revealing discounted rates is the assholes that go to the provider and say stupid shit like " You did Pittlicker for 150 and I want the same price." That makes the person who negotiated the deal look like a dick for telling everyone the cheaper price. Perhaps everyone could do their own negotiating with the provider. Originally Posted by pittlicker
I had a deal with a lady, cut rats, but I had to take her shopping.
Some how a guy found out what I paid and asked for the same.
her, ok lets go, I want to some shopping first. He paid asking
IMO she was fun to take shopping. Most, no way in hell

So yup, make your own deal
overnights?
Isn't one of this purposes of this place is to share information? A cost other than listed on providers' site is helpful to any hobbyist. No one wants to pay list price if they don't have to. Originally Posted by man76
Right on the money. This site IS for guys to exchange information and advice. What you said was right on.
Right on the money. This site IS for guys to exchange information and advice. What you said was right on. Originally Posted by teddybear6011
Sorry but although there was no special rate it is between the client and provider if the donation is other then mrsp. ROS for me is details on activities not special rates. You want to cheap out good luck.
Sorry but although there was no special rate it is between the client and provider if the donation is other then mrsp. ROS for me is details on activities not special rates. You want to cheap out good luck. Originally Posted by Allnitemarc
So you're saying Santa at Macy's in Miracle On 34th Street was wrong when he advised parents they could find a lower price at another store? lol
Happy Birthday