Date: 13 Jan 2022
Name: Kalia Kinks AKA KinkyKalia
Phone: 585-483-7207
Email Address: kinkykalia69@gmail.com
URL / Website: -
City: East of Rochester
State: New York
Address: House on west side of Wayne Cnty
Activities: Naked Pool, Sauna, Hot Tub/play, massage, DFK, DATY, Toys, BBBJ, FIV, FS
Hair Length and Color: Long straight dark brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Petite frame, with smoking hot body. Trim Hourglass figure with B/Small C and amazing hips and bubble butt. A fair amount of tasteful ink. Very sexy face. (This is the exact description I used in my last KK review in 2018, and it still fits. KK is a still an incredibly sexy lady. Not sure she had the 2 nipple piercings back then, but it's possible.)
Recommendation: Yes
Nice. Yes. I’d like to look into this
Saw her myself. She is a keeper
Where is the rest of the review? The whole narrative of activities is missing, smh!
This reads like a prequel...
handy be hostin ...ins a cave what ...a shocker

...good luck an godspeed ta ...ya funnels an thanks ...fer sharin!
Where is the rest of the review? The whole narrative of activities is missing, smh! Originally Posted by MajorHands

if you saved it, you can pm me or dr-epg and we'll add it for you
I can't pm it, because my PM count is too high for non premium status...I did save the original ROS text, so can email it to you....?

I'm guessing a Mod can push a PM to me with the alternate contact info?
I can't pm it, because my PM count is too high for non premium status...I did save the original ROS text, so can email it to you....?

I'm guessing a Mod can push a PM to me with the alternate contact info? Originally Posted by MajorHands
RTM 1st post and put it in there. Both will see it, n then some LOL
RTM 1st post and put it in there. Both will see it, n then some LOL Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I thought about that, but didn't know if that would be some kind of transgression, lol!

But...I just did it. Hope it does the trick.
Very nice review there Major, ive seen Kaila as well
One of my favorites!

I'm guessing a Mod can push a PM to me with the alternate contact info? Originally Posted by MajorHands

sure

geniusman441@gmail.com
sure

geniusman441@gmail.com Originally Posted by gman44
Thanks for the PM heads up on the edit! As for the link, that was just for you guys. Proof of concept...not intended for posting, hence the quotes around the narrative part, lol!
LOL what Saturday ????