Costa del Sol, Part 2

• Tiny
  • 08-21-2024, 09:10 AM
From 2022, written in present tense

Milady on a Bicycle

Well today I rented a bicycle at my hotel in Marbella, and was cycling down the Golden Mile when I had the brilliant idea to visit Milady. They open at 4:00 PM, and the place is only about 3 or 4 minutes off the bike path leading into Puerto Banus.

I tooled up to Milady on my bike with a big ass basket on the front, wearing my Panama hat. (The well equipped monger always carries sun protection.) A blonde in the doorway was trying not to laugh her ass off when I walked up to the door to ask if the club was open. If you haven't been to Marbella, there are a lot of Bentleys and Ferraris and Lamborghinis around town, so I guess it was novel to see someone pull up on a gay looking bicycle.

The woman says yes we're open so I stick my Panama Hat in the basket on the bike and proceed to enter. At 5:00 PM I'm the only customer, and there are only two women. A "Hungarian" who looks like a skanky Latina walks up and introduces herself. I tell her I'm interested in Latinas, and head over to see the other woman, a Cubana, Lily. Lily, although a bit older than average is a solid 8 with her clothes on, and 6. 5 desnuda. I buy her a drink, we talk for a while, and then head to the room. The bartender kindly gives me a free drink for the road, compliments of the house. Not sure if that's the standard policy, or perhaps he just liked me because I was a generous tipper, in a country where nobody tips.

The nicest cathouse I've been to was the Pegasus Club, a members only club in Bangkok. And the public areas in Milady didn't really compare. But the roooms, wow! If you're into gaudi Venetian style interior decorating, this place is the cat's meow. I've never been to a better bordello room than room #12 in Milady. It was huge. It has a king sized bed, couch and large jacuzzi. Also a sound system. Lily cranked up some Mana and started the jacuzzi.

Lily then tells me her birthday is May 23, two weeks from now. This is what Wendi at Scandolo in Malaga told me about a week ago. In two weeks it would be her birthday. Both Lily and Wendi were very affectionate. I have determined from these experiences that an important part of offering GFE in Spain is telling the client your birthday is just around the corner. I played along at the end, and gave her 50 EUR to buy something for her birthday. The damage by the way for an hour was 350 EUR. The price for half an hour is 200 EUR. Both Lily and the "Hungarian" quoted the same prices.

Speaking of which, Lily told me the Hungarian was really a Romanian. She said right now the club has a couple of Cubanas, a Colombiana, a Venezolana, and most of the rest are Romanian. According to Lily the Romanians say they're from other places because Romanians are renowned for bad service.

Anyway, back to the Jacuzzi. Lily kindly offered to bang in the Jacuzzi, which was new for me, with a condom at least. We gave it a try but it didn't work on so moved onto the bed. Her performance was excellent.

During the post-coitus cuddling, I decided to take the opportunity to find out more about barfining from a Spanish Club. She said if I call her the day before, she'll take the day off and if somebody from the club sees her out and about with me it's not an issue. The women aren't slaves. She says she and the other women typically get 1000 EUR for having dinner and spending the night. I asked her how about if I take her directly from the club to go out for drinks and a poke. She said then it's 350 euros an hour and the house gets its cut.

And so my time with Lily came to an end. She said this was her first time in Marbella, that she only spent a week, and she's headed back to Madrid tomorrow. She's going to Ibiza next where she'll spend the summer. She also said she'd be back in June for a good while. But who knows. Like us, the women tend to prevaricate. I would see her again.

We swapped numbers, and I exited the club about 7:15 PM, heading back to my hotel on my gay looking bike.