BDD - how many OTC?

In an effort to liven up this forum, I want to post a question I was debating with a friend on here.

At BDD, how many girls do you think meetup with a customer for OTC at least once a month? And I don’t count a friendly lunch or dinner, only something involving some level of physical interaction.

I think it’s around 10% or less, and likely closer to 5%.
  • mb60
  • 11-06-2019, 09:42 PM
In an effort to liven up this forum, I want to post a question I was debating with a friend on here.

At BDD, how many girls do you think meetup with a customer for OTC at least once a month? And I don’t count a friendly lunch or dinner, only something involving some level of physical interaction.

I think it’s around 10% or less, and likely closer to 5%. Originally Posted by TomCollins
I think you are very clueless.
You might be right. Educate me. What do you think it is? What makes you think that?
If the money is right, just about all of them will do OTC, afterall, they are not stripping because they enjoy it. It is all about the money!
Every stripper has a price.
Agree. Its all about the benjis. As a side note, i saw a dancer who stopped replying to my texts about 6 weeks ago. I joked to her that i thought she retired or was on vacay. Her answer was that i no longer bought dances.

Just a reminder what this hobby boils down. A service in exchange for money. It aint ever more folks.
Agree. Its all about the benjis. As a side note, i saw a dancer who stopped replying to my texts about 6 weeks ago. I joked to her that i thought she retired or was on vacay. Her answer was that i no longer bought dances.

Just a reminder what this hobby boils down. A service in exchange for money. It aint ever more folks. Originally Posted by Biggins

Yep.

That is one reason why I get a kick out of guys who boast about strippers or providers liking them or think they are special because they are with them.

I encourage those guys to contact a provider or go to a strip club and tell them you just want to hangout and chat, afterall, they like you so much, all of them are going to heartily agree, right?

In this world, if you have no money, or you do but think your charm and good looks you think you have are going to be enough to keep your company, other than they think you are a cheap bastard, you do not exist.
Literally 100%.
There is an old Country Song that describes the correct answer to this question.

You got the money honey, I ( or she in this case) got the time

Never met a stripper that would not engage for the right price, just remember a few will expect very large emolument.

Another old saying … "Money and Water solves all problems" I will let you figure out which in this case.
Every stripper has a price. Originally Posted by CG2014
I disagree. There are several I have tried to pry out of the club but they indicate they don’t meet outside the club. I have 4 that will.
Finally, someone with a sense of reality about this.

The idea that they all have a price is probably technically true. For some of them though, that price is so unrealistic that for all practical purposes they don’t do OTC.

I’ve offered several $500-$1,000 and been flatly turned down. And those were ones that I had years of interaction and rapport with.
I m confuse. Why ask then? Ive had my fair share say yes and many more say no. I never thought to ask others why. Lol thats the strip club life and life in general.
I m confuse. Why ask then? Ive had my fair share say yes and many more say no. I never thought to ask others why. Lol thats the strip club life and life in general. Originally Posted by Biggins
As the OP said, he is trying to liven up this forum, which is why he asked the question. But many times, when someone asks a question for different opinions, they are just looking for the answers they want to see and any others are usually ignored.

The reason this forum is dead is because while extras do go on DAILY at various strip clubs, and I am quite sure by hobbyists who have accounts on here, reviewing those encounters will ultimately be a deterrent. There are documented facts that guys not only try to verify the reviews but also use the reviews against the ladies and demand the same thing, usually because they do not want to put in the work to get it on their own. Thus, once the stripper(s) hear about it, then you, the reviewer, are not only not going to be getting any future extras from the dancer(s) you reviewed, but also may be shunned at the club as well.
Like txexetoo said not every girl has a price because in my 25 years of strip clubbing I've learned that not every dancer does extras or OTC. Period. Not every girl in the club likes sex, likes men, or likes their job. Some are good at being fake about those things and some aren't. The girls are there to work and make money and like many people they want to leave the job at work when their shift is over.

If the day shift at BDD averages 100 girls (which may be a little high; maybe closer to 60-80) I'd guess 8-12 see at least 1 customer OTC per month. It may not be the same customer every month but they see at least 1 every month OTC. Here is my logic:

One (excellent) Friday afternoon (in July) circa 12:30 I counted 15 girls (out of a shift of likely 100 girls) that I knew (from experience or good intel; mostly the former) did extras ITC. Then there were another circa 3 that I have direct knowledge (my own experience) that do extras but weren't working that day. And since I don't know everything I'll assume another 3-5 that were either working that day or not working that day that did extras ITC. That brings me to roughly 20-23 day shift girls that do extras ITC. My assumption would be about half (10-12) see at least 1 customer per month OTC. I account for a couple of those OTC data points a month, and there are another 3 or so that I know I could see OTC if I chose to (I believe they already see at least 1 customer per month OTC already), but I'm just one guy. Given my experience with OTC and how difficult it can be to schedule (i.e. the number could be higher if the gals were more dependable) , I feel pretty good that the number is around 8-12 that see at least 1 customer a month OTC (day shift estimate only).
Most dancers are married or have significant others. It seems like that would lower overall OTC to 50% or less