Swimming pool

I stopped by the men's club a few weeks ago, before the gold weather moved in. A dancer gave me a tour of the place and I saw a swimming pool. Anyone ever seen it getting used and how wild does it get off it gets used.
It has been a lot of years since I lived in Dallas and was a regular at The Men's Club.

The pool got a LOT of use during the summer. There would routinely be quite a few girls working on their tans, and it was not at all unusual to see two or three girls in the pool. I remember the one day that there were three girls in the pool, in inflatable rafts, holding a water fight...

Friday happy hour during summer was poolside, with a live band, for a number of years.
I remember the time a drunk ass stripper fell into the pool and almost drowned.

For the right price, the right strippers will join a customer and florrick in the pool and in the hot tub, swimwear optional.

Of course you will also need to grease the hands of the managers so they turn blind and if you want to buy a bottle of champagne, that will be to your advantage.

I seen it done but

IMO, it's not worth it.

The Friday happy hour sidewinder mentioned must be Crawfish Fridays.

The crawfish used to be free for VIP members and then they started charging everyone,

including VIP members.

Even if you don't eat the crawfish, you will still had to pay the entrance fee.

I think it's at $20 now.

Haven't been there in over 4 years but the last time I was there when they still had the Crawfish Fridays, that's what they were charging.

$20.

Everyone pays.
It wasn't just Crawfish Fridays. If it was warm enough, Friday happy hour was routinely a party on the patio, with or without crawfish.

I'm STILL kicking myself over one story. I wandered by on a Saturday afternoon. There was one girl in the pool, just taking it easy. She invited me to join her.

And I'd just the day before taken my swimsuit bag with towel out of the car. And I lived half an hour away.

DAMMIT!
So guys go there with swimsuit in hand?
I have never stepped foot in that pool and hot tub.

They don't clean either one often enough.
been a while since I hit the Men's Club, those Managers are greedy as fuck. my friend wanted one of the TV's changed to a baseball game, they would not do it (no grease changed hands).. the Pool area was dead the one time I sat in that patio area. looks like a relic of the past, like the mid-90's, when Corporate expense accounts paid for shit like that.
I took a friend (former dancer) there 5 or 6 years ago and she wanted to get in. They gave her towels and she jumped in. No big deal to anybody.