State: Texas
Address: Composite Dr
Activities: LFK, Titty worship, FIV, HJ
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5’5”, solid dancers body, c/d MM
Recommendation: Yes

Are the still doing that $100 for 15 minutes BS?

The "the more time you buy ahead, the more fun dances you will have" BS?
Good club but I hate the dance structure. Anybody got info on ANY night girl there? They are hot just no reviews.
Yes, the dance structure is retarded.

It may work in Las Vegas.

But not here.

I sent you a PM about a night girl.
I appreciate it CG. I don’t know why there’s not more reviews, that place is full of hoes.
Cause the dance structure drives people away.

Yes!

The place is full of hoes.

I don't even go there much anymore because they push too hard and upsell to much especially all those rooms and cubicles they are selling with different prices and length of times and bottle service.

Many times I walked in and gotten a very pushy sales pitch from a dancer before I even made it to the bar to get my first drink.

I always politely decline with: I just walk in, let me get a drink first. What's your name? Sounds interesting. You are very pretty but I will catch you later.

AND EVEN WITH THAT, a couple of times I've gotten very rude responses from the dancer pushing the sale

- responses like the followings which I've actually gotten:

Why are you here if you are not going to party?

Are you fucking scared?

Are you a Man or a Boy?

You only came here to drink? You can drink at home.

Also the upselling has gotten worse since they got their new GM at the end of last year.

Eric Rubenstein formerly of The Men's Club of Dallas.

If you search by his last name, you will find me talking about him about 6 months ago.

He is still the GM there.
Good club but I hate the dance structure. Anybody got info on ANY night girl there? They are hot just no reviews. Originally Posted by slims099
There are extras that go on EVERY DAY at strip clubs. Granted, lots of guys that get them are not members of adult boards, but those that are, get them too. They just do not report (review) it like they did in the past.

I am a VIP member of multiple clubs and every time I go in, I get extras and I go to the SC alot.

Glad you had a good time, Soy!
Glad you had a good time Soy. I want to like the place, but similar experiences to those above. I dong go very often. Have seen some nice looking girls, and talked to a few, but haven't been able to make a connection. My conversations have gone a little better than some of those described, but not by much. Any recommendations on approachable girls appreciated.
Wiley Can I be your DD and be your guest at the clubs?