URL / Website: N/A
City: FORT WORTH
State: Texas
Address: Mark IV Parkway
Activities: Boob worship, BBBJ/HJ TC
Hair Length and Color: Brunette & long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: South Asian/East Indian
Physical Description: Tall, slender, 36D?
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the info.

That’s what she does...not sure we can count how many have tasted her talents
That’s what she does...not sure we can count how many have tasted her talents Originally Posted by jackdanmantx
Easy there, sport. All of our companions - and strippers as well - have had more dick in a month than most of get pussy in our life.

Best to just ignore the realities of this world - although probably a good thing to remember next time you want to plant a big wet kiss on one.
Aside from the dancer who is the subject of this post, I continue to find this a very difficult place in which to spend money efficiently.
  • KFB
  • 11-23-2019, 06:18 PM
Aside from the dancer who is the subject of this post, I continue to find this a very difficult place in which to spend money efficiently. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Holiday time is slow and the girls are hungry. Whatever deal you have with A, you should be able to get the same or better with other dancers there.
Aside from the dancer who is the subject of this post, I continue to find this a very difficult place in which to spend money efficiently. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
I should have brought you there today.

Holiday time is slow and the girls are hungry. Whatever deal you have with A, you should be able to get the same or better with other dancers there. Originally Posted by KFB
For exactly this reason.
Just got back from there. Maybe Friday night isn’t the best time to get anything extra. Or maybe I have no game. Probably both.
I should have brought you there today.
Originally Posted by mtabsw
Spent a couple of hours yesterday. Taking PTO this week but have nothing to do, so will probably still go into work and/or spend a couple of afternoons there getting tanked, lol.
Spent a couple of hours yesterday. Taking PTO this week but have nothing to do, so will probably still go into work and/or spend a couple of afternoons there getting tanked, lol. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
There were several I think you know well, at least by rep and hotness -