OTC: how much

I’ve been talking to a girl at the lodge and will be taking her to lunch next week. We’re going to spend some time enjoying each other after. What is a reasonable amount to gift her for our time together? It’s an everything goes situation.
Need more info.

Her Looks: 4-6 in daylight or 9+ in daylight?

Her Motivation: Village bicycle or white whale? How would you describe the dancers she is close to in the club? What's your history with her?
Her Jaded index: Is she younger or older? How long has she been a dancer?
I’ve been talking to a girl at the lodge and will be taking her to lunch next week. We’re going to spend some time enjoying each other after. What is a reasonable amount to gift her for our time together? It’s an everything goes situation. Originally Posted by LostInDallas
Has she already agreed to go to lunch and provide extras afterwards? It doesn't seem like it because it she had she would likely have told you her rate for doing so. Or she might be planning on springing it on you at the last minute and hoping you're too weak to say no or negotiate.

You should ask her what her rate is for doing that stuff because I doubt the donation is up to you. It could be a hustle..
How hot is this girl from the lodge?

I usually do $300 for a basic hour. It depends on a lot, how badly you want her, how hot she is, how long you’ll be together. Is this something you want to do on a recurring basis, or is this a really rare event?

Somewhere between $300 and $500, IMO. If it gets to $1,000 you’re not in completely uncharted territory but definitely at the top end of the range.

It also depends on how much money you have and make?
For me, I know exactly how much take home I make each day, and I try to limit my otc spending to 50-75% of a single days take home pay.
Thanks for all the info so far!

I’d say she’s an 8 in daylight. She doesn’t really hang out with other dancers. She pretty much does her own thing.

Lunch and extras have already been agreed to. As stated in original post: it’s an everything goes situation. Her attitude about payment is pretty much just give me what you want to. We had a great time ITC and she didn’t tell me a price. We were together for a couple hours and I didn’t know how much to give so I gave her $$.

She’s mid-30s and been dancing probably like 10yrs off and on. This will more likely not be a one-time deal. We were talking about her bringing a friend or two the next time once we’ve had our fun together.

I just don’t want to be cheap and I want to be fair. She’s really nice and I enjoy hanging out with her.
Thanks for all the info so far!

I’d say she’s an 8 in daylight. She doesn’t really hang out with other dancers. She pretty much does her own thing.

Lunch and extras have already been agreed to. As stated in original post: it’s an everything goes situation. Her attitude about payment is pretty much just give me what you want to. We had a great time ITC and she didn’t tell me a price. We were together for a couple hours and I didn’t know how much to give so I gave her $$.

She’s mid-30s and been dancing probably like 10yrs off and on. This will more likely not be a one-time deal. We were talking about her bringing a friend or two the next time once we’ve had our fun together.

I just don’t want to be cheap and I want to be fair. She’s really nice and I enjoy hanging out with her. Originally Posted by LostInDallas

If you already went 200 ITC for a few hours, I'd go with that outside the club.

Only cavat, if you REALLY think it'll be ongoing, it's always better to start lower and go up over time. Where ever you start, it'll never get below that.

If you want to bang her regular, bring up the idea of going semi frequently for some flat week rate. Some amount that adds up to less that 200 /OTC.
  • mb60
  • 11-21-2019, 05:51 PM
If you already went 200 ITC for a few hours, I'd go with that outside the club.

Let me know how that works out for you regarding next time for otc.
$500 would be the floor, the ceiling is as much as she can juice out of you...been talking to one for OTC possibilities, and it was $500
I see another girl at the lodge, night shift. Defiantly an 8 in day light. I pay her $700 for the evening. Dinner, dancing at a club and extras. Our dates have gone from 3-6 hours.

It helps that I’m a regular and drop $100 on her each time I’m in the club. 2-3 times a month.

Did yours provide extras in the club or just dances? She maybe expecting more than $200 if she has to work harder OTC...

Clear communications and expectations is key. Say something like, all I have is X in my pocket, will that work?