New to eccie

I'M NOT UNDERSTANDING HOW TO GET ALL THE WAY VERIFIED CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME ...
  • ztonk
  • 02-18-2017, 06:40 PM
Hi, dear, and welcome!

Since you are based in New Mexico, follow the directions in this thread:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=455455

Basically, you need to provide some combination of the following information to your local moderators:
  • website address (your website or advertising site)
  • referral from another provider or hobbyist
  • links to reviews from recognized members (from ECCIE or any site)

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Just wondering if you could identify any local providers who would see newbies. If you find one and she is amenable to seeing you then you have cultivated your first reference. Start there and as you would see more providers then you would have more references.
Also you might want to identify active hobbyist in your area. You might want to go to sights such as TER,BGFE and here just to identify the active hobbyist. Then you might give a slight inducement if they give you some ink. Then once you have a commendable source then your quest for verification will be attainable.
Welcome aboard dear!
Welcome hon!
Hi how do I send off my reviews n etc. Or do I just send there user names?
New too eccie I'M NOT UNDERSTANDING HOW TO GET ALL THE WAY VERIFIED CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OR TELL ME WHAT TOO DO .....
Check your pms miraclemonroe
She was reviewed by myself in the New Mexico section 2-8-17 and I did a second update review today 3-8-17.
I've seen her three times, she's good as gold.
Reviewed by James1550 he left me 3 excellent reviews and I'm on backpage.com and sugardadies.come and ashleymadison.com
New to eccie.com trying to get accepted and verified into the website anybody could please help me with reviews I would appreciate it James1550
How do you leave a review?