URL / Website: https://www.ambersecretgarden.com/
City: Kansas City
State: Missouri
Address: North Kansas City, by WoF
Activities: Absolutely Nothing
Hair Length and Color: Brown to just below her shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Petite, small chest, cute butt, glasses, nice smile, slim enough to slip right out with my money
Recommendation: No
Also I’m new at writing reviews but will for sure for my good providers from now on. Sorry it is so long but it was something I wanted to be clear about. If I did anything wrong in my post please let me know and I’ll edit it.
Nice review and thanks for sharing. That sucks. T-shirt for you my friend.

Added private tags The Dr
Wow. Thanks for sharing your interesting story. Live and learn for sure. I'll have to admit that was VERY ballsy, (and maybe not to smart) going to the front desk to seek her out. Leaves me with a few questions. Assuming at that point you didn't know her real name, how did you have them call for her? By her phone? The girl in the pink sweatsuit who was in room whatever who I just met, but don't know her name? Did they ask why you were there, but didn't know the name of the person you were looking for? Did your conversation take place in front of the desk clerk, (you mentioned them contradicting her story about the police)? I get being pissed, but can't imagine bringing any of this to the attention of the hotel employee's. Maybe thats just me. Good luck in your future endeavors... Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
Honestly I now think back and know that it wasn’t very smart and should have just cut losses and left.
Added private tags This information is in the ROS The Dr

Added private tags The Dr Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
You should check out Dallasrain. All the activities you are interested in. Amazing experience.
You should check out Dallasrain. All the activities you are interested in. Amazing experience. Originally Posted by KCRounder
I’ll keep that in mind, probably just stick with The girls I know for a minute. I’ll be sure to write a review on them after my next visit so I can give them the credit they’re due.
Yes PMP gets a shirt. Who has the last box of those?
I don’t know if you all are joking about the shirts or not, but either way it is making me laugh. I’m sure it’s a damn fine shirt to make me forget about what I lost LOL
Wow ! I've been tempted by that pic of her sitting on the counter and now glad I didn't pull the trigger.

Nice review and thanks for sharing. That sucks. T-shirt for you my friend. Originally Posted by earlyriserpaul
Give him 7 of them one each day this week.
You should check out Dallasrain. All the activities you are interested in. Amazing experience. Originally Posted by KCRounder