Provider: TS Jessica (aka Vicky Page)
Phone: (512) 828-9021
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: http://dallas.backpage.com/Transsexu...al-26/15998086
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Near Galleria
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: LFK, BBBJ (each other) nipple pinching, 69, CG (on her)
Session Length: 1 Hour
Fee: $125
Hair Color and Length: Looks like pics.

Smoking Status
: Non-Smoker

Ethnic Background
: White/Caucasian

Physical Description
: I have seen Jessica (aka Vicky Page) three or four times. She appeared on the Dallas TS scene about a year or so ago.
She has great feeling natural breasts. When I saw her last she shared an incall with another provider. Jessica is a big girl, but I think she is prettier in person than in her pics.

Recommendation: Yes

Jessica Gallery: http://imgbox.com/g/DL5OrWQnoO

Search terms: Shemale, Shemales, Transexual, Transexuals, Transsexual, Transsexuals
Originally Posted by Solemate62
Thanks!

SM,

I am always amazed how the TS reviews get plenty of reads but so few comments. :-)
SM,

I am always amazed how the TS reviews get plenty of reads but so few comments. :-) Originally Posted by Tom Clubs
Agreed BUT I am not in that camp!
to each their own. i don't swing that way, but sometimes after you read the other stuff and run outta stuff to read; its like hey, lets look at what the deal is about over here for passing times sake.
IK,

Maybe you need a book instead. :-)
HMMM I think I need to visit Dallas... Tulsa doesn't have as many options!
HMMM I think I need to visit Dallas... Tulsa doesn't have as many options! Originally Posted by willsex4food
Agreed! Not when it comes to the TS selection, that's for sure!
Kudos to you Tom for some good reviews and for bringing point re: lack of comments. As I continue in the hobby experience, the idea of a MFM has crossed my mind. I think my preferred would be to go this route with an ATF.

Not to hijack this review - but to let you know the reading is some good information for the curious and exploring. It is not much different than when I read the AMP section for months and months before actually taking the plunge.

So thank you for being willing to share. I appreciate it!
Tom I read your reviews, and use your recommendations
Tom I read your reviews, and use your recommendations Originally Posted by travel56
Well hopefully you will have some good sessions.