Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: BBBJ, K9, RCG, MSOG, Convo, FIV
Session Length: 2
Fee: $$$$$.5
Hair Length and Color: Brown, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'4" 130lbs, smoking hot, great manmades, great firm toned ass
Recommendation: Yes
Arabella is my absolute ATF for the Jackson area. Absolutely stunning with superb BCD talent. Thanks for sharing. I gotta get back up to Jackson soon.
but it seems she wont see eccie guys unless they go thru P411. Wont check my refs on eccie to set an appointment. Have 25+ reviews on eccie but it wont do for her. Anyone run into that trouble with her?
^ The word you used, --Trouble-- isn't showing respect for her screening process,,, shouldn't be scrutinized under any circustances for the lady.
  • Rotax
  • 06-21-2015, 06:43 PM
There are a lot of ladies that prefer to use p411 that's the method she prefers so get a p411 account and you might get to see her I had to do the same thing when I wanted to see her.
She is worth it !!!!!!
She is worth it !!!!!! Originally Posted by Big chief 269
Ya'll are making me want to go to Jackson real baaaaadddddd . I do have 4 days reprieve left before my significant other returns home . I know that when I inquire all she can say is yes or no . Either way I'll certainly respect her wishes without question .