Another rising republican star takes a hit.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/g...368208a30.html

Our governor said he had the affair, but no pic was taken. Will have to see how this plays out.

Our governor said he had the affair, but no pic was taken. Will have to see how this plays out. Originally Posted by bamscram
Mebbe he should have done LIKE YOUR HERO Slick Willy and said " I did NOT have sex with that...... woman...." and have HIS WIFE do like shrilLIARy and publicly go after the accuser(s) ! It worked well for them... for a while ! Too bad his accuser didn't have a bLEW(insky) dress with " biological matter ! Mebbe the female involved in the affair can give an accurate description of his " member " and law enforcement can make the Governor " drop trou " to verify the "description " like happened to YOUR hero Slick Willy. SURELY YOU and the rest of the reach-around crew would volunteer to be there for THAT " unveiling " !!! Just be sure to bring LOTS of rags and /or handkerchiefs to WIPE UP YOUR DROOL ! Or YOU can just be the KansASS hillbilly that YOU ARE EKIM and use YOUR shirt sleeve !
Mebbe he should have done LIKE YOUR HERO Slick Willy and said " I did NOT have sex with that...... woman...." and have HIS WIFE do like shrilLIARy and publicly go after the accuser(s) ! It worked well for them... for a while ! Too bad his accuser didn't have a bLEW(insky) dress with " biological matter ! Mebbe the female involved in the affair can give an accurate description of his " member " and law enforcement can make the Governor " drop trou " to verify the "description " like happened to YOUR hero Slick Willy. SURELY YOU and the rest of the reach-around crew would volunteer to be there for THAT " unveiling " !!! Just be sure to bring LOTS of rags and /or handkerchiefs to WIPE UP YOUR DROOL ! Or YOU can just be the KansASS hillbilly that YOU ARE EKIM and use YOUR shirt sleeve ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Why don't you stick your head back up your ass then go stand in the corner gay ekim rey, you dumb SOB.
Why don't you stick your head back up your ass then go stand in the corner gay ekim rey, you dumb SOB. Originally Posted by bamscram
YOU lyin liberals are the one's who've mastered the " cranial/ rectal inversion " EKIM ! How 'bout YOU post a picture of yourself in YOUR " natural state " of living ! And, how ' bout those KansASS " mountain " pics in the " Billy Graham " thread Iv'a, errr EKIM ???
YOU lyin liberals are the one's who've mastered the " cranial/ rectal inversion " EKIM ! How 'bout YOU post a picture of yourself in YOUR " natural state " of living ! And, how ' bout those KansASS " mountain " pics in the " Billy Graham " thread Iv'a, errr EKIM ??? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You stupid boring POS either prove your accusations or STFU.
Oh right I challenged you about a year ago and you couldn't, just flap your gums when they don't have a dick in them.
For the last time gay ekim rey, I my name isn't mike, and I don't live in Kansas, go fuck yourself.
Even with the pic I posted you still don't know shit.
You stupid boring POS either prove your accusations or STFU.
Oh right I challenged you about a year ago and you couldn't, just flap your gums when they don't have a dick in them.
For the last time gay ekim rey, I my name isn't mike, and I don't live in Kansas, go fuck yourself.
Even with the pic I posted you still don't know shit. Originally Posted by bamscram
Oh, but I DO " KNOW SHIT " EKIM ! YOU provided that with that " selfie " YOU posted ! Vanity, thy name is EKIM !
He should change parties. That way it will look good on his resume.
He should change parties. That way it will look good on his resume. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
That and the lying liberals and their media propaganda arm will defend him like they did with Slick Willy and " Carlos Danger " .
  • WTF
  • 02-23-2018, 09:23 AM
He should change parties. That way it will look good on his resume. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
With Trump at the head of the GOP....fucking around as much as he has....this GOP Gov looks like a choir boy. And one that didn't have bone spurs!
With Trump at the head of the GOP....fucking around as much as he has....this GOP Gov looks like a choir boy. And one that didn't have bone spurs! Originally Posted by WTF
And just how many women did Slick Willy the perjuring and DISBARRED sexual predator draft dodger GROPE or SEXUALLY ASSAULT in his " day, wtf ? And how many women WON a civil lawsuit against YOUR HERO Slick Willy for said assault ?
Oh, but I DO " KNOW SHIT " EKIM ! YOU provided that with that " selfie " YOU posted ! Vanity, thy name is EKIM ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
That and the lying liberals and their media propaganda arm will defend him like they did with Slick Willy and " Carlos Danger " . Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
If only liberals lie then you are one stupid liberal gay ekim rey.

You don't know shit.
You can't prove shit.
You only talk shit.
You are one dumb piece of shit.
Time to put you on ignore.
  • WTF
  • 02-23-2018, 11:19 AM
And just how many women did Slick Willy the perjuring and DISBARRED sexual predator draft dodger GROPE or SEXUALLY ASSAULT in his " day, wtf ? And how many women WON a civil lawsuit against YOUR HERO Slick Willy for said assault ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Gay Rey, I know you have a comprehension problem. I did not realize you were stuck in a time capsule too.

It has bee 18+ tears since Clinton was President and almost 30 since he was a Governor.

Trump is President now and this guy from Mizu who seemed to be trying to blackmail the woman he had an affair with is Gov.

I realize it really is my fault to expect you to follow along.

You have two gears 'Reach Around" and "Slick Willey". You're like a gay wind up doll.

Gay Rey, I know you have a comprehension problem. I did not realize you were stuck in a time capsule too.

It has bee 18+ tears since Clinton was President and almost 30 since he was a Governor.

Trump is President now and this guy from Mizu who seemed to be trying to blackmail the woman he had an affair with is Gov.

I realize it really is my fault to expect you to follow along.

You have two gears 'Reach Around" and "Slick Willey". You're like a gay wind up doll.

Originally Posted by WTF
I have a lot more gears than that HOVEL BUILDER. it's not my fault that YOU can only count as high as two. And can only comprehend ONE !

Our governor said he had the affair, but no pic was taken. Will have to see how this plays out. Originally Posted by bamscram
Strange. The news last night TWIE Said he was a democrat and it was the DNC Scrambling to get him to resign, not the GOP..
Strange. The news last night TWIE Said he was a democrat and it was the DNC Scrambling to get him to resign, not the GOP.. Originally Posted by garhkal
Find another news source or look it up, he is a republican even has presidential ambitions. Has lawmakers on both sides requesting he step down. They think it will be a distraction. His lawyer has asked for a dismissal.