FIRE JEFF SESSIONS!!!!

Seriously, has this jackass done anything???
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2018, 01:45 PM
Replace him with Heinrich Himmler
Replace him with Heinrich Himmler Originally Posted by WTF
At least he would do something!!!

And then he would kill himself because he was a PUSSY AND GUTLESS WONDER!!!
Replace him with Heinrich Himmler Originally Posted by WTF
Replace him with Trey Gowdy or Ted Cruz. Then watch YOU LYING LIBERALS foul freight car loads of Depends !
This is true.

Of course it is remotely possible that he is doing something but you are not hearing about it because the leakers are running scared. My understanding is that Sessions is not and will not talk about what investigations are on going which is as it should be. Think about it for a moment and you may, just may, understand why.
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2018, 04:26 PM
This is true.

Of course it is remotely possible that he is doing something but you are not hearing about it because the leakers are running scared. My understanding is that Sessions is not and will not talk about what investigations are on going which is as it should be. Think about it for a moment and you may, just may, understand why. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Sounds like Sessions is then running a ship like Muller!
This is true.

Of course it is remotely possible that he is doing something but you are not hearing about it because the leakers are running scared. My understanding is that Sessions is not and will not talk about what investigations are on going which is as it should be. Think about it for a moment and you may, just may, understand why. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
You may be right, but one year on the job and Sessions has not charged or convicted anyone that I can recall.

All the talk of Russian interference in the election. And we have Donna Brazille standing on national TV and telling the people that she fed debate questions to Hilary and that the fix was in for Hilary to win the nomination. The people who supported BERNIE were not given a chance. That is interference in an election!!!

Hilary had an illegal national security server in her home. ILLEGAL. Anthony Weiner had access to national secrets through his use of his wife laptop. The list goes on and on!!!

What has SESSIONS does in one year....NOTHING!!!

Of course I could be wrong
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2018, 08:31 PM

Of course I could be wrong Originally Posted by NoTell
You're wrong...he is wanting to crack down on a substance we can't talk about!
You're wrong...he is wanting to crack down on a substance we can't talk about! Originally Posted by WTF
Sessions has not done anything with that either!!!

Substance abuse is a choice not a disease!!!

Substance abuse is a choice not a disease!!! Originally Posted by NoTell
he reminds me of melba toast
Seriously, has this jackass done anything??? Originally Posted by NoTell
Nope. Just look at the # of mayors flat out refusing to follow the law and WARN ILLEGAL aliens "HEY ice is coming in tomorrow, run!", and NOT ONE HAS BEEN ARRESTED for sheltering or rendering any form of aid to illegal invaders, or felons..

Replace him with Trey Gowdy or Ted Cruz. Then watch YOU LYING LIBERALS foul freight car loads of Depends ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Better yet, Judge Jennie Pirro, or David Alexander Clarke.. THOUGH i do find it odd clarke's a registered DEMOCRAT with his stances on law and order..

You may be right, but one year on the job and Sessions has not charged or convicted anyone that I can recall. Originally Posted by NoTell
Exactly. HE's NOT BEING SEEN TO do anything. So who care's if he MAY be doing something "in the backround so we don't know about it'??
You may be right, but one year on the job and Sessions has not charged or convicted anyone that I can recall.

All the talk of Russian interference in the election. And we have Donna Brazille standing on national TV and telling the people that she fed debate questions to Hilary and that the fix was in for Hilary to win the nomination. The people who supported BERNIE were not given a chance. That is interference in an election!!!

Hilary had an illegal national security server in her home. ILLEGAL. Anthony Weiner had access to national secrets through his use of his wife laptop. The list goes on and on!!!

Of course I could be wrong Originally Posted by NoTell
I agree with you that Sessions should be gone.

But the rest of your rant was pure lunacy.

As distasteful as it might be tomyou, the dnc is part of the electoral process. Fucking Russia is not.

If you can’t tel, the difference the. You need to spend less money on pussy and consider using your money on education.

Substance abuse is a choice not a disease!!! Originally Posted by NoTell
Ignorant much?
I agree with you that Sessions should be gone.

But the rest of your rant was pure lunacy.

As distasteful as it might be tomyou, the dnc is part of the electoral process. Fucking Russia is not.

If you can’t tel, the difference the. You need to spend less money on pussy and consider using your money on education. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Mebbe if he spent some money down at YOUR Gloryhole's, YOU would not be so hateful to him, Huh Mr. DOTY 5 times !
I am no fan of Session. I think that was one of the worst appointment Trump could make.
Of course, trying to direct a corrupt DOJ is like pushing a thread uphill. Until the cancer is removed for the DOJ nothing is going to happen that would affect the leftists.