No hope for Trump.

So. Looks like she wore out her welcome.
  • Trey
  • 02-28-2018, 07:33 PM
She's gettin while the gettin is good.
His ass is cooked just waiting till he admits it
TRUMP Trump trump ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST.
TRUMP Trump trump ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST. Originally Posted by The Motley Fool
Better than biting the pillow like you lying liberal fudge packers do !
I can't understand why the media is so hell bent on pushing this issue. EVERY administration has had people leave/quit/get fired.. JUST cause trump's had more, doesn't mean he's on the outs.
I can't understand why the media is so hell bent on pushing this issue. EVERY administration has had people leave/quit/get fired.. JUST cause trump's had more, doesn't mean he's on the outs. Originally Posted by garhkal
It's called Liberal Bullshit. They don't support Trump so anything that happens within the Trump Administration they will turn it into an ugly black cloud. Obama lost a lot of people too, he couldn't even keep Hillary Clinton around the whole eight years. The media is ran by Liberals for Liberals that's all there is to it.

Jim
Look at the number of communication directors he has gone through in one year.
And she was a stone cold fox
Some people need to learn how to keep their mouths shut and take directions.
Look at the number of communication directors he has gone through in one year. Originally Posted by bamscram
The impression I get is Trump is difficult to work for. The way you get along with a guy like Trump is to push back just a little and to not kiss everybody's ass outside of his, lol.

Jim
I can't understand why the media is so hell bent on pushing this issue. EVERY administration has had people leave/quit/get fired.. JUST cause trump's had more, doesn't mean he's on the outs. Originally Posted by garhkal
Fucking hilarious Jerkall!!!

She was ordered to lie or STFU. She chose to leave.

Now little Kush is on the verge of being burned.
Fucking hilarious Jerkall!!!

She was ordered to lie or STFU. She chose to leave.

Now little Kush is on the verge of being burned. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Now that's hilarious, lol.

Jim
Look at the number of communication directors he has gone through in one year. Originally Posted by bamscram

eehhhbuhhhrrr the "Independent" communist 0zombie... Let me help you out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Aypxlfjv34
Rumor has it was she was the White House "fuck toy". I guess that title goes back to Ivanka. Thats according to Steve Bannon