TRUMP.... TURNS GUN GRABBER!!!!!

Trump says....TAKE GUNS FIRST.....Then DUE PROCESS!!!!
WTF!!!!
Link?
  • grean
  • 03-01-2018, 07:45 AM
  • grean
  • 03-01-2018, 07:46 AM
Trump is the dumbest cunt on the planet.
......in some cases.
Don’t worry boys, Twitler will change his mind today.
  • WTF
  • 03-01-2018, 09:26 AM
Link? Originally Posted by gnadfly
What about that he provided you a link and you just STFU....no comment , nothing. What about your boy Trump now?

http://fox13now.com/2018/02/28/trump...in-some-cases/

Trump to lawmakers: ‘Take the gun first, go through due process second’ in some cases
Trump has always had democrat leanings, and agrees with them in these meetings. Then after someone reminds him he ran as a republican so he changes his stance.
  • WTF
  • 03-01-2018, 10:23 AM
No offense WTF, but I’d suggest you can’t flip flop if you’ve never thought about a position before uttering it on national TV before other political officials.

DJT might be a decent businessman, but he has little grasp of political positions and their implications. Hes a grade A moron when he talks off the cuff.
  • WTF
  • 03-01-2018, 10:50 AM
No offense WTF, but I’d suggest you can’t flip flop if you’ve never thought about a position before uttering it on national TV before other political officials.

DJT might be a decent businessman, but he has little grasp of political positions and their implications. Hes a grade A moron when he talks off the cuff. Originally Posted by HoustonDan
If Trump goes to War with the NRA, he'll win in the short run and it will probably cost him in the long run.

I completely agree with that.

It would be shocking to not see a primary challenge at this point imho.
  • WTF
  • 03-01-2018, 11:44 AM
I completely agree with that.

It would be shocking to not see a primary challenge at this point imho. Originally Posted by HoustonDan
They are using the tragic death of students to ultimately ban guns like they are using sex trafficking to ban all commercial sex.

Both defenders paint you as anti children if you try and talk rational solutions with them. They seem to have no problem though throwing the baby out with the bath water...or in our case the hot hooker out with the bath water!
Trump has always had democrat leanings, and agrees with them in these meetings. Then after someone reminds him he ran as a republican so he changes his stance. Originally Posted by bamscram
" changes his stance ". Kinda like when YOU lost the bet on the election and WELSHED, huh EKIM ! Did YOU " change your stance " to avoid the fudge packing YOU were gonna take for being, AGAIN, a LOSER !!!
shrilLIARy is the dumbest cunt on the planet. Originally Posted by grean
FTFY :