*** B A L I - Latest Line-Up ***

ECCIE Folks - Here's the latest Line-up from BALI, as far as I know :

1) MAYA - The Enticing "MAYA". She's on vacation right now. She's a pleasure always. Age - in her 30s. Height - Around 5.3 or 5.4. Weight - around 120-125 lbs. Gorgeous D-Cups

2) SHINY - The One and Only Shiny.The tall Sexy girl.
Age - around late 20s. Height - Around 5.6 or 5.7. Weight - around 110-120 lbs. C-cups.

3) JENNY - She's TINA from Rainbow.
Age - around late 20s. Height - Around 5.4 or 5.5. Weight - around 110-120 lbs. C-Cups.

4) COOKIE - She's amazing. Tongue-Expert !! Lol..
Age - around mid 20s. Height - Around 5.1 or 5.2. Weight - around 110-115 lbs. C-Cups.

5) PENNY - She's the "SKY" from Oceanside. We have read a lot abt her too !! Lol..
Age - in her mid-late 20s. Height - Around 5.1 or 5.2. Weight - around 100-105 lbs.

6) CANDY -
Age - around mid 20s. Height - Around 5.0. Weight - around 95-100 lbs. B-Cups ;

7) STAR - The new "Superstar" !! Lol..
Age - in her mid-late 20s. Height - Around 5.1 or 5.2. Weight - around 100-105 lbs. C-cups.

Others to watch out for shortly:

8) ASA - She's from Jade.
Age - in her 30s. Height - Around 5.3 or 5.4. Weight - around 115-120 lbs. B-Cups ;

(May probably return from vacation Next Sunday)

9) SUGAR - From Gold One
Age - around late 20s. Height - Around 5.2 or 5.3. Weight - around 100-105 lbs. B-Cups.
(May probably return from vacation Next Sunday)

10) BUNNY - We all have read of her past "Bunny" tales here..
Age - in her 30s. Height - Around 5.3 or 5.4. Weight - around 110-120 lbs. C-Cups ;
(May probably return from vacation over the weekend)

Gents - As per the new rules, since I can not post the Activities, please refer back to a similar thread on OH2 for detailed info.
Excellent Thank you
Rather interesting that Dallas hasn't had more than a handful of AMP girls under the age of 30 in my 20 years of hobbying and now 1 spa has 8 of them?
Op - Actually - if you observe carefully, out of the 10 mentioned by me, 3 are above 30.. So, that leaves us with 7..

Late 20s can qualify on the borderline of 30 as well.. You never know their real age.. So, you can always add +3 to +5 years to this !! Who knows !! But, yeah - it is what it is !!

Rather interesting that Dallas hasn't had more than a handful of AMP girls under the age of 30 in my 20 years of hobbying and now 1 spa has 8 of them? Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
What is OH2? I need to go see a few of these ladies.
So, you can always add +3 to +5 years to this !! Originally Posted by ScrewDriver01
Or +10.
Good stuff SD!
My pleasure good Sir !
Excellent Thank you Originally Posted by Ghostrider
OurHome2. That's another Review board !
What is OH2? I need to go see a few of these ladies. Originally Posted by Sadzeck
May be !! Who knows !! Lol..
Or +10. Originally Posted by Dogberry
Thanks LEO !
Good stuff SD! Originally Posted by TMNT LEO
Op - Actually - if you observe carefully, out of the 10 mentioned by me, 3 are above 30.. So, that leaves us with 7..

Late 20s can qualify on the borderline of 30 as well.. You never know their real age.. So, you can always add +3 to +5 years to this !! Who knows !! But, yeah - it is what it is !! Originally Posted by ScrewDriver01
So why not just be honest from the start? Of the 7, is there more than 1 in her 20's? Probably not. You may feel you are doing them a favor but you are doing the board a disservice.
Op : Here you go.. Answering your questions:

"So why not just be honest from the start?"
- What more Honesty do you need ? Do you want me to ask for their Ids, take the pics and post it here ?? Lol.. Be practical my Friend !!
We all know that in Hobby, when girls say they are, let's say 25, it means we need to add +5 or may be even +10 to their age. That's the norm in Hobby as far as I have seen ! They will never reveal their real age ! As a Hobbyist, you need to be smart enough !

"Of the 7, is there more than 1 in her 20's? Probably not."
- Probably Yes. Probably Not. When I say - Early 20s, it may mean 20, 21, 22 or even 23.. When I say Mid 20s, it may very from 23, 24 to 26, 27.. Likewise - Late 20's - 27,28 to 29, 30..
I don't know. I have not see their Ids to tell you their exact age ! As simple as that !!

"You may feel you are doing them a favor but you are doing the board a disservice."
- I am not doing anybody a favor here. I am nobody's Pimp or WK here... I am a Free Independent hobbyist ! Whatever information I have, I am just sharing across with fellow mongers ! You want to read it and use it, take it... Else, just read and ignore ! Choice is yours !!

Hope I have answered your thoughts good enough !!

So why not just be honest from the start? Of the 7, is there more than 1 in her 20's? Probably not. You may feel you are doing them a favor but you are doing the board a disservice. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
I know one of the ladies of which you describe as being in her twenties. I know her very well. She is 45.
Shit, they all look 20’s but they are not
Well, probably !! As I said, they all seem so fit and young, it's very difficult their real-age !
I know one of the ladies of which you describe as being in her twenties. I know her very well. She is 45. Originally Posted by sledbikemike
Very true Bro !!
Shit, they all look 20’s but they are not Originally Posted by eng
Op : Here you go.. Answering your questions:

"So why not just be honest from the start?"
- What more Honesty do you need ? Do you want me to ask for their Ids, take the pics and post it here ?? Lol.. Be practical my Friend !!
We all know that in Hobby, when girls say they are, let's say 25, it means we need to add +5 or may be even +10 to their age. That's the norm in Hobby as far as I have seen ! They will never reveal their real age ! As a Hobbyist, you need to be smart enough !

"Of the 7, is there more than 1 in her 20's? Probably not."
- Probably Yes. Probably Not. When I say - Early 20s, it may mean 20, 21, 22 or even 23.. When I say Mid 20s, it may very from 23, 24 to 26, 27.. Likewise - Late 20's - 27,28 to 29, 30..
I don't know. I have not see their Ids to tell you their exact age ! As simple as that !!

"You may feel you are doing them a favor but you are doing the board a disservice."
- I am not doing anybody a favor here. I am nobody's Pimp or WK here... I am a Free Independent hobbyist ! Whatever information I have, I am just sharing across with fellow mongers ! You want to read it and use it, take it... Else, just read and ignore ! Choice is yours !!

Hope I have answered your thoughts good enough !! Originally Posted by ScrewDriver01
You don't have to answer my thoughts. You seem very happy and that's a good thing. You have posted enough that you should know inaccurate information is a detriment to the board. If you don't realize that by now, you won't and what you do post has less value to the guys spending their $$ on ass. It's that simple.

Best of luck to you.
My dear Friend !!
You already have several reviews of many of these ladies that I listed on here, by quite a few guys here ! You can always pull up their review and cross-verify what they have got to say versus my details !! It's there in Black and White ! Nothing to hide here !!
"Inaccurate information" depends on the Reader !! If you have decided not to believe, then nobody can help you ! And I never begged you to believe me !

Anyhow - Good Luck Bro !! Hope you bring something valuable on here !!
You don't have to answer my thoughts. You seem very happy and that's a good thing. You have posted enough that you should know inaccurate information is a detriment to the board. If you don't realize that by now, you won't and what you do post has less value to the guys spending their $$ on ass. It's that simple.

Best of luck to you. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow