Anybody Watching The Confirmation Hearing?

The Dems are in full panic mode. They are making circular arguments, non arguments, grandstanding and my favorite: mind reading what the Founding Fathers meant. It's not pretty. Actually kind of shameful.

Kavanaugh reaches for his pen every time a Senator takes to the mic but puts in puts it down after 15 seconds when its apparent the Dems are just going through talking points. And the ABORTIONS. ABORTION! ABORTION! ABORTION! Like there's a chance that Roe v Wade will be overturned. I'm not holding my breath.
I'm watching in my office.

Going under the assumption that nobody President Trump sends up will be acceptable to the Democrats, I say just let the Democrats turn more Counties red as America sees who, and what they represent, take the vote, and confirm the nominee.

I see where this Hollywood lib was removed from the hearing

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...g-protest.html
Reminds me of the Garland hearings... oops!
Elections have consequences.
So does treason.
So does treason. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
you're dreaming again yssup but that's a good thing lets you know you're getting a good nights rest

Can you explain this point?
Reminds me of the Garland hearings... oops! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Please stay on topic or open another treason thread.

Can you explain this point? Originally Posted by kehaar
Go to his treason thread. This thread is about the Kavanaugh circus.
I thought he was talking about the nominee.
These dims are ridiculous. Every dim there has already announced that they will not vote to confirm Kavanaugh; hence, Booker, et al's, demand for additional documents is pure obstructionism. And Blumenthal's stance that the withheld documents are "property of the people" given the dim's previous stance of hildebeest's Secretary of State emails is also hypocritical.
Can you explain this point? Originally Posted by kehaar
Treason has consequences.

Don't you agree?
Treason has consequences.

Don't you agree? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
RTM'ed. This thread is about the Kavanaugh hearing. Stay on topic. Open your own thread.
These dims are ridiculous. Every dim there has already announced that they will not vote to confirm Kavanaugh; hence, Booker, et al's, demand for additional documents is pure obstructionism. And Blumenthal's stance that the withheld documents are "property of the people" given the dim's previous stance of hildebeest's Secretary of State emails is also hypocritical. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Pity that Booker is right. From top to bottom, he's right on. There is no logical defense for his request.

While I won't stoop to name calling the opposition party -- it is unconscionable that Republicans are crying about obstructionism after the disgraceful disposition of the last SCOTUS nomination.

And now to use the word "hypocritical" is, well, hypocritical!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

These dims are ridiculous. Every dim there has already announced that they will not vote to confirm Kavanaugh; hence, Booker, et al's, demand for additional documents is pure obstructionism. And Blumenthal's stance that the withheld documents are "property of the people" given the dim's previous stance of hildebeest's Secretary of State emails is also hypocritical. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Would that include the documents that Sandy Berger stuffed down his pants or the notes that Comey kept or the emails that Hillary destroyed?