HE's BAAAACK

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-ne...018/index.html

That same smug attitude while he gazes upward as he utters every gem spit out by the TelePrompter. He's so cool. He so suave. He's so smooth.

Yep. He's back.......

Just in time to remind us all why we voted for President Trump.

That same smug attitude while he gazes upward as he utters every gem spit out by the TelePrompter. He's so cool. He so suave. He's so smooth.You forgot one Jackie he so full of shit

Yep. He's back.......

Just in time to remind us all why we voted for President Trump. Originally Posted by Jackie S
great post Jackie
Obama is the Pied Piper of the left. You remember how that story turned out. Obama plays a sweet sounding tune and the people dance. At the end of the line is death, destruction, and the hell of left wing fascism.

That same smug attitude while he gazes upward as he utters every gem spit out by the TelePrompter. He's so cool. He so suave. He's so smooth.

Yep. He's back.......

Just in time to remind us all why we voted for President Trump. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Odumbo is spastically trying to take credit for creating jobs he said were never coming back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E46m-_mwYPo
Makes great sense that Obama is getting back on the battlefield to help House and Senate candidates in the midterms.

He probably retains warm and fuzzy feelings about how well his presence worked out for his party in the midterms 8 years ago lol
"All told, the former egomaniac, Odumbo, referred to himself – I, My, Me – more than 102 times in about 64 minutes ..."

(The American Mirror)
He's not going to have air tight Secret Service/DNC security/Media protection this time. Someone or a group of people will disrupt his campaigning.
Trump's ego won't allow him to read a teleprompter. His ego thinks he already knows everything there is to know and is so fragile that he believes any criticism is treason. Just like Hitler!
Shows how ignorant you are about Hitler. He practiced his mannerisms in front of a mirror like I suspect Obama does.
Shows how ignorant you are about Hitler. He practiced his mannerisms in front of a mirror like I suspect Obama does. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
What your response shows is exactly how ignorant you are in terms of ANY historical fact is concerned. Trumps action (IF you would care to ATTEMPT to verify) is exactly what Hitler did in the mid 1930's. You've shown on numerous occasions that history is far from you strong suit so for once why don't you try researching something instead of trying to make us believe you actually know what you are talking about.
Trump's ego won't allow him to read a teleprompter. His ego thinks he already knows everything there is to know and is so fragile that he believes any criticism is treason. Just like Hitler! Originally Posted by chefnerd
Wasn't Bush referred to as Hitler also during his term...I guess Democrats now refer to any Republican in the white house as Hitler
What your response shows is exactly how ignorant you are in terms of ANY historical fact is concerned. Trumps action (IF you would care to ATTEMPT to verify) is exactly what Hitler did in the mid 1930's. You've shown on numerous occasions that history is far from you strong suit so for once why don't you try researching something instead of trying to make us believe you actually know what you are talking about. Originally Posted by chefnerd

You are factually wrong. The Nazis sent thugs to break up rallies held by other political parties in exactly the same manner Team hildebeest sent thugs to Trump's rallies to create disturbances. And the Nazis used the Gestapo to spy on and intimidate political enemies in exactly the same way Odumbo did.
There were some idiots, no party mentioned, who did in fact do that. But then again there are always some idiots who will do that regardless of party.

You are factually wrong. The Nazis sent thugs to break up rallies held by other political parties in exactly the same manner Team hildebeest sent thugs to Trump's rallies to create disturbances. And the Nazis used the Gestapo to spy on and intimidate political enemies in exactly the same way Odumbo did.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Hitler succeeded where Obama failed. Obama failed because of Hillary failed to carry forward his agenda. *she lost the election*
There were some idiots, no party mentioned, who did in fact do that. But then again there are always some idiots who will do that regardless of party. Originally Posted by chefnerd
Wikileaks and Project Veritas established beyond all doubt that Team hildebeest hired thugs to attend and disrupt Trump rallies. Clapper boasted that it was Odumbo who weaponized the U.S. Intelligence community against Team Trump. Soros is paying for the protesters at the Kavanaugh hearings.