Photographer admits to doctoring photos of Trump inauguration to make the crowd appear larger

This comes as a tremendous shock.

Most American voters chose not to take the nation to Crazytown

It’s a shame that this is one of the most trivial failures of character displayed by the corrupt, petty Trump regime. But it was an eerie warning of what lunacy was surely to follow.

Winning?

Photographer admits editing inauguration photos - CNN Politicshttps://apple.news/AD0sSn7kASs6wDNYx1LgEiw
Yea, they do that at his rallies, too. That's why the LameStream media doesn't show a panoramic view of the attendees, because it's fake and 25,000 to 30,000 people don't really show up .... they are just a mirage.
What Aboutism.

She didn’t lie about it, over and over and over.

But like I said, this stupidity was only a precursor of the “shit got real” stupidity that has continued on a daily basis since the biggest inauguration crowd ever was pulled out of Sean Spicer’s ass.
Sounds like the photographer needs to go talk to his priest.

Burn a few and toss some coins in the box.

"Lessons learned"!

The Trump Team will probably be more careful in 2021 with the selection of a photographer and "vetting" the pictures better before they are used for public viewing and discussion. But most of the folks will be working at making the higher wages they've been experiencing and probably won't be that interested in showing up for the inauguration. They can just enjoy another four years of prosperity and completion of the MAGA projects.
Yea, they do that at his rallies, too. That's why the LameStream media doesn't show a panoramic view of the attendees, because it's fake and 25,000 to 30,000 people don't really show up .... they are just a mirage. Originally Posted by LexusLover
So do you deny the photographer’s revelation, LL?
This comes as a tremendous shock.

Most American voters chose not to take the nation to Crazytown

It’s a shame that this is one of the most trivial failures of character displayed by the corrupt, petty Trump regime. But it was an eerie warning of what lunacy was surely to follow.

Winning?

Photographer admits editing inauguration photos - CNN Politicshttps://apple.news/AD0sSn7kASs6wDNYx1LgEiw Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

your link is broken
LOL! Lots of comments though. Apparently nobody read the story.

Here’s one of a plethora of links to this bit of Trump lunacy.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rt/1238838002/
your link is broken Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Is that a derogatory remark that could bring points? IJA
Is that a derogatory remark that could bring points? IJA Originally Posted by LexusLover
\
no

his apple re-direct link doesn't work. a statement of fact.
Please read the subsequent link. Sorry for the broken first one.

And then let us know how you feel about the President’s paranoid first day on the job.
Lol Trump is nuttier than Squirril turd
I wonder how republican presidential inaugurations in general stack up to dimocrat inaugurations in terms of crowd size for maybe the last 50 years or so

I'd think that crowds for dimocrats would be generally larger

politics, to dimocrats, is a religion and it would seem the fervor would be correspondent

comparing any recent inaugurations to Obama's, the first one especially, I'd think would be unfair as he was a special case, first black, seen as a savior, would heal the seas, etc etc and all the crying and adoration and hope invested in him by all the lost souls would make a normal inauguration seem pale in ardor by comparison

when I read the thread title, I thought it meant adding crowds into the far reaches of the mall, but no, the article means just limiting the print view
So is that cocksucker Mueller going to prosecute over this? Wouldn’t surprise me
In 1992 I was living in Jacksonville, FL. I was working downtown near Jax Landing when George H W Bush came to town. The secret service asked us some questions because we were working so close and outside. I worked as an electrician then. Anyway we witnessed thousands of people in the streets for three blocks around. Estimates put the crowd between 70,000 to 100,000. However that night on the local news which sponsored a Clinton event reported a "sparse" crowd and the video only showed the crowd near the stage. What we call fake news now and propaganda then.