Georgie Porgie

That stupid fucker got 14 days in jail. Great job Mueller!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna907266

What a joke
Old news bambino.

But do you think maybe that was part of the deal? He may get out early for “good” behavior. Get some of that Community Service cut down. Probably needs to cooperate a little more though.

So if Papadapolous gets two weeks in the clink for lying under oath, then how much time does someone a little higher up get for 7.6 of them a day for 500+ days?
Old news bambino.

But do you think maybe that was part of the deal? He may get out early for “good” behavior. Get some of that Community Service cut down. Probably needs to cooperate a little more though.

So if Papadapolous gets two weeks in the clink for lying under oath, then how much time does someone a little higher up get for 7.6 of them a day for 500+ days? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The judge said this had nothing to do with Russian collusion. This whole charade started because of Papadapolus. And provide a link that says he was under oath when he spoke to the FBI. Hillary wasn’t, neither was Flynn. The judge set the punishment, not Mueller. So I don’t see any deal here.
the whole thing is a joke and a paper mache construction of obama and hellary et al

including their news media
The judge said this had nothing to do with Russian collusion. This whole charade started because of Papadapolus. And provide a link that says he was under oath when he spoke to the FBI. Hillary wasn’t, neither was Flynn. The judge set the punishment, not Mueller. So I don’t see any deal here. Originally Posted by bambino
So why report it?
The judge said this had nothing to do with Russian collusion. Originally Posted by bambino
The Anti/Never Trumpers don't like Judges, ...

..... unless they can pick them! It's called "forum shopping"!!!!
So why report it? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Report what?
So why report it? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
To show how lame the Mueller probe is

I thought LL said it was about the judge, “Hotrod.”

OP said something else when he reported it.

So I suppose this morsel of tasty information is up for interpretation.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!