So, I've got a couple of WTF questions...

So, the "Me Too" movement was brought out to bring down Trump. Why is it the only ones going down are are a bunch of scummy dudes on the left?

WTF?

So, every day we have these dimocrat pundits and Congress people telling us that the Trump economy not that great, yet Obama comes out of nowhere making a speech trying to take credit for how good the economy is.

WT flying F???

i think theres a name for it... their penis are small, so they have to go napoleon everyone.
i thought maybe the thread was about wondering where WTF was
i thought maybe the thread was about wondering where WTF was Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
We was deported.

Another good reason to keep ICE.
We was deported.

Another good reason to keep ICE. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
ah, so HE was the undocumented laborer on the houses he bragged about
ah, so HE was the undocumented laborer on the houses he bragged about Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
No. He was the sauerkraut that Trump just booted out.
sauerkraut

sour cabbage?
Takes a lot of courage to pile on a person who is unable to defend himself.

Congrats!

Congrats!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I lot like the Democrats still pile on President Reagan??

Congrats!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Last time I looked his account was still enabled. Unless you know something about a board suspension that you'd like to share.
Last time I looked his account was still enabled. Unless you know something about a board suspension that you'd like to share. Originally Posted by gnadfly

he knows he's become increasingly isolated as a so-called voice of the far left. seems his comrades have deserted him. so lonely being a far leftist in this great era of America Reborn.