State: -
Address: West El Paso
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Mid length, dark brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: See ROS
Recommendation: No
I had looked at her ad too but shot her down when I read "no bb, no daty, no gfe"
Right off the bat she struck me as a lame whore. Sorry that you experienced that and thanks for toftt.
I had looked at her ad too but shot her down when I read "no bb, no daty, no gfe". Originally Posted by rocknjay
Describes every sketchy, random, traveling (and I assume pimped) girl's ad.
Yep
  • Twain
  • 10-01-2019, 10:23 AM
Sad. Thanks for the review.
thx for review. i looked at her and considered. you saved me.
This woman has the nerve to talk shit about El Paso but the effort she puts in is far below average. You guys should see the trash she posts on snap about our city. I say GTFO if you don't like this place sweetheart. You keep saying El Paso is this and that yet you keep coming back threatening us that you will not return. Lol!! Your service, based on the review is horrible and your attitude is even worse. Learn a business model, use your brain and stop only thinking about money. Clients come back and see you because of service. If you demonstrate some level of client service you wouldn't have such a hard time finding clients. Eatmeatlover24, talk to her and get some pointers.

I put this out here cause I know you read it, you keep screen shoting it and posting to your story. I know you'll be mega offended but maybe some of this shit will sink in.
Thanks for reviewing. This is why I NEVER see anyone who does not have multiple good reviews. Sorry you were treated this way.
Damn that's a shame because she's actually an extremely attractive woman. I would've tried her if she had better reviews. SMH
Hey, she travels between Pecos and Carlsbad, she is obviously knows better than us. Top Shelf Provider.
I seen her a few months back and it was decent. She did the same popes off all the rules and shit. But after I contacted her a phone number called me matching her area code and it was a dude askin who I was. I said fuck that blocked the numbers and never looked back or her ads.