Tucker Carlson or the CDC: Who Do You Trust More for Advice About Masks?

• Tiny
  • 04-30-2021, 09:23 AM
Tucker Carlson:

Your response when you see children wearing masks as they play should be no different from your response to seeing someone beat a kid in Walmart,” he said.

“Call the police immediately, contact child protective services. Keep calling until someone arrives. What you’re looking at is abuse, it’s child abuse and you are morally obligated to attempt to prevent it.

Perhaps someone who watches Tucker religiously can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe he's encouraging people who've been vaccinated not to wear masks, indoors or out. He questions whether masks helped prevent the spread of COVID. And he questions whether younger people should get vaccinated.

The CDC's advice for fully vaccinated people:

Fully vaccinated people can:

Visit with other fully vaccinated people indoors without wearing masks or physical distancing

Visit with unvaccinated people (including children) from a single household who are at low risk for severe COVID-19 disease indoors without wearing masks or physical distancing

Participate in outdoor activities and recreation without a mask, except in certain crowded settings and venues

Resume domestic travel and refrain from testing before or after travel or self-quarantine after travel

Refrain from testing before leaving the United States for international travel (unless required by the destination) and refrain from self-quarantine after arriving back in the United States

Refrain from testing following a known exposure, if asymptomatic, with some exceptions for specific settings
Refrain from quarantine following a known exposure if asymptomatic

Refrain from routine screening testing if asymptomatic and feasible

For now, fully vaccinated people should continue to:

Take precautions in indoor public settings like wearing a well-fitted mask

Wear well-fitted masks when visiting indoors with unvaccinated people who are at increased risk for severe COVID-19 disease or who have an unvaccinated household member who is at increased risk for severe COVID-19 disease

Wear well-fitted masks when visiting indoors with unvaccinated people from multiple households

Avoid indoor large-sized in-person gatherings

Get tested if experiencing COVID-19 symptoms

Follow guidance issued by individual employers

Follow CDC and health department travel requirements and recommendations
Who do you think?
CDC has said everything mask no masks we all gonna die
  • Tiny
  • 04-30-2021, 12:47 PM
Who do you think? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
CDC. I haven't had a cold since February of 2020. Wearing a mask while I'm working out has increased my stamina. And my mask is an integral part of my peacocking technique, to pick up women. I think I've mentioned this before, but no woman can resist a man with a black KN95 mask, aviator goggles, Bermuda shorts and a side arm.

I'm going to milk this as long as I can, until people start thinking I'm really odd.
I'm going to milk this as long as I can, until people start thinking I'm really odd. Originally Posted by Tiny
Start? *snicker*

I trust neither.
Experiment vaccine and masks apparently cause more idiotism , just look around
Can I get a 3rd option for neither?
Who do you think? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Do you think?
Four votes for Tucker? lol
Four votes for Tucker? lol Originally Posted by matchingmole

how many times did you vote for the CDC? sheeptroll

BAHHAAAAAA
Since Mr. Carlson isn't a medical doctor, nor does he have a degree in biology, I'll trust the people at the CDC.
Four votes for Tucker? lol Originally Posted by matchingmole
5 lolling

Im with Tucker!!!!!!!!!

By the way

Tucker had the highest ratings and viewership

Tucker Tucker Tucker Tucker Tucker
I trust Tucker because at least what he says is understood as an opinion and not the H I M given truth.
The poll is ridiculous in it's concept but I'll play along; Tucker Carlson has been pretty consistent in what he says. He has never claimed to be an expert but he has relied on experts for his opinion. The CDC (and Faucci) have been all over the place; go out and party, there's nothing to see here, there is something to see here, panic!!!, don't wear a mask, wear a mask, wear two masks, once we have the vaccine (which will be in about 10 years) then we can get back to normal, we have the vaccine but we can't get back to normal, we'll never get back to normal, 5 million dead is a conservative analysis, 3.5 million dead is more likely, one person dead is one too many (and it's Trump's fault) (actual result: 581,000 with many questionable).

Yeah, the CDC has been wrong so often about so many things that I'll go with Tucker.
I don't trust either one. I didn't get Covid, I don't wear a mask and I don't give fuck. The State I live in lifted the Mask mandate about a week ago, I still see people wearing them. Their lives have been altered permanently.