Can You Figure This Out!!!

How long do you think it will take you to figure out what kind of car this is. Enjoy the view http://player.vimeo.com/video/31515908?autoplay=1
wait.... there was a car in that video???? I would sure like to meet that young and very blessed lady
LOL that was fun right .. what a view.. perfect headlights
wait.... there was a car in that video???? I would sure like to meet that young and very blessed lady Originally Posted by Roothead
How long do you think it will take you to figure out what kind of car this is. Enjoy the view http://player.vimeo.com/video/31515908?autoplay=1 Originally Posted by JasmineCummings
I think it was a 2007 Toyota or possibably a Acura, hard to tell with the high beams on Lol
Did it have you stunned for 0.69 secs lol ... such a beauty right. and btw you got the car wrong. I think you might have to look again. You are close though
I think it was a 2007 Toyota or possibably a Acura, hard to tell with the high beams on Lol Originally Posted by Milehigh65
That is obvious, it is a fucking British race car.
Toyota supra all gussied up.
Nice rack- these russkies are nuts.
I have heard of "neck snapping accelleration", but never "botton popping accelleration".

The girl is a real cutie, but I cannot believe she did that sans any safety equipment, not even a helment.
I have heard of "neck snapping accelleration", but never "botton popping accelleration".

The girl is a real cutie, but I cannot believe she did that sans any safety equipment, not even a helment. Originally Posted by Jackie S
she did have the strap belt on her, but um, it was kinda loose which was probably the point of the video.

that girl was hot... wouldn't mind meeting her.
Nice Air Bags!
Nice Air Bags! Originally Posted by Still Looking

You and me both.
she did have the strap belt on her, but um, it was kinda loose which was probably the point of the video.

that girl was hot... wouldn't mind meeting her. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Sometimes you have to live for the moment

The girl is a real cutie, but I cannot believe she did that sans any safety equipment, not even a helment. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You know your cars..
Toyota supra all gussied up.
Nice rack- these russkies are nuts. Originally Posted by anaximander
Nope its not lol
That is obvious, it is a fucking British race car. Originally Posted by Bull149
That was great!
She should have given him road head....that would have made it much more interesting on a few levels.
That was great! Originally Posted by JHurt1968
Road Head rules
She should have given him road head....that would have made it much more interesting on a few levels. Originally Posted by causewaycommuter
I would have guessed Acura from the beginning of the video. (as I use to have an RSX-S)

But the bewbs distracted me - and mine wasn't modified for racing.

Nice link!