Guys--Ladies Want to Know Your Hair Style

From SNL:
so what's your style down there guy's?

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I LOVE it when a guy does a total shave down. Makes it so much more fun and easy to suck and lick and all that stuff, but a nice trimdown neatly done works well too. I could stay down there FOREVER if he has a total shave job
I LOVE it when a guy does a total shave down. Makes it so much more fun and easy to suck and lick and all that stuff, but a nice trimdown neatly done works well too. I could stay down there FOREVER if he has a total shave job Originally Posted by alluringava
About a year and a half ago, I had an emergency appendectomy. For that, they did a total shave. For 4 days after the surgery, young nurses stopped by my room several times a day, and peeked under my gown. Good thing that kind of shyness went a way a long time ago. At least they were polite enough not to laugh out loud or giggle. But there's no telling what they said at the nurse's station. They took my appendix arthroscopically (sp), so I only have a couple of small scars.

Felt so good to be shaved, I've kept it that way ever since. Besides, makes the package look larger, and I need all the help there I can get, even if it is an optical illusion (delusion?).
Been shaving bare for 15 years. I will let it grow in every so often, but definitely keep it fully bare for the 9 months of summer in Houston. Of course, it makes me look like I have a bald spot down there since I'm a damned hairy ape.
Keep it totally bare, been doing it that way for more than 15 yrs. Do it more so for my own personal preferrence, makes for better hygien and yes women seem to enjoy much better.
F. Totally shaved, scrotum included. I first shaved it all off many years ago because of the south Louisiana heat. 10 minutes after a shower my balls were nice and salty again. Shaved with silk boxers and I get good air flow to stay dry. I like the way it feels, never going back. Plus, it's only fair for the ladies since I really don't like hair in my mouth either.
bare - I like the ladies bare and figure they are of the same perspective - it is a lot of fun to incorporate personal grooming into a multi-hour session with a trusted "friend"
I like the way it feels, never going back. Plus, it's only fair for the ladies since I really don't like hair in my mouth either. Originally Posted by tonytiger4u
I don't shave my entire body, but I do shave bare...down there! LOL

It's cooler in the Houston heat, I don't have to *adjust* nearly as often, I don't have pubies appearing out of nowhere during inopportune times...but best of all....

I like my ladies to spend a LOT of time down there appreciating my efforts. I'll even shave my ass for my ATF...she likes that!
I don't have pubies appearing out of nowhere during inopportune times Originally Posted by john353
No more pubes getting caught in zippers...OUCH!!!! Hard as I would try, I always caught one or two.
20 years of grooming, even before I started hobbying. Grew up in Houston, so it was initially a hygiene issue.
No more pubes getting caught in zippers...OUCH!!!! Hard as I would try, I always caught one or two. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Yeah...but not only that, before I switched to body wash...I had a pet peeve about pubies on the bar soap. I always made it a point to wash the soap off before I would lay it back in the soap dish.
I remember when I was considerably younger and having roommates...of course we shared the same shower. Well needless to say they didn't give a damn about pubies on the soap...and it used to really chap my ass.

Pubies laying on the rim of the toilet...pubies laying in the bottom of the shower....F*ck that shit! I just shave and be done with it, LOL!!
Definitely shaved most months. Well let it grow out for about 2-3 weeks before shaving again. Never had a complaint about letting it grow out before I got around to shave it again.
Always prefer bare as I can go deep and stay longer if I dont have hairs tickling my nose..........
I generally let it grow, but when I am going to see a provider, I shave bare.