Do you like providers to wear makeup?

How important is looks?

a.makreup

b. no makeup

c.don't care
I usually only wear makeup when taking photos or on a date, love the way it looks on me- hate the way it looks on my clean bedspread after burying my face into my pillow to mask my screams of pleasure.
Dressed down or dressed up - little to no makeup (eyeliner, lipgloss and very little powder). For my pictures, little to no makeup as well. What you see is what you get with me. My clients love my natural look .
Yeah, I wear it everyday. Some days less, some days more.
i love makeup. I usually wear less on dates then I would going out. Don't want my makeup to be all over the place when we're done.
How important is looks?

a.makreup

b. no makeup

c.don't care Originally Posted by pickupkid

Working out and training, I sweat a lot so I don't a lot of wear makeup, a little gloss and waterproof mascara.When I am getting ready for a client, I just deepen the colors a little bit. I have flawless skin so I see no point in slapping on tons of foundation or powder ( both of which I hate. ) I use a slightly brighter lip color, a little bit of eyeshadow and bronzer for my face, and curl my eyelashes then apply mascara. But I never wear a TON of makeup. I think if someone does they have a lot to hide, and it is never attractive to get foundation or powder stains on pillows or towels...or worse, on a client.
I think if someone does they have a lot to hide, and it is never attractive to get foundation or powder stains on pillows or towels...or worse, on a client. Originally Posted by alluringava
Exactly Ava! Bingo.

Wearing makeup to the point you can see it on a pillow or sheets?
That's how you know you're wearing too much. I dunno how those no smear makeup work but I've been in the heat of the moment even with the regular loose/pressed powder I use and it didn't leave much to trace.
I worked in the cosmetics for a good portion of my younger years and love makeup!
The art of cosmetics is about enhancing your features, applied correctly so that it looks natural, not globed on. You want someone to say "you have pretty eyes" not " that's a pretty eyeshadow" .

I'm still like a kid in a candy store at makeup counters

I have seen mascara on my pillow a time or two, It just makes me smile and think "daayuum he fu*k the sh*t out of me
!!mmm and brings back good memories, usually inspiring a thank you text/email hoping to get some of that again

make up don't s

In actual reality...it doesn't really matter. Its the lady under the makeup that means the most.

My ATF text me one time not to long ago, saying that she was running a little late due to a personal reason and I had a choice...to see her without her makeup or push our time back.
I told her to bring her beautiful self to me and not to worry about it.

On the other hand...I think it's very attractive when a woman enhances her features by highlighting her eyes and maybe adding a little lip gloss. It's just seeeeeexy!
  • sherm
  • 02-14-2012, 08:30 AM

I have seen mascara on my pillow a time or two, It just makes me smile and think "daayuum he fu*k the sh*t out of me
!!mmm and brings back good memories, usually inspiring a thank you text/email hoping to get some of that again

make up don't s Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

Bring that sweet ass up to Kansas City and lets see if we can get some mascara on a pillow.
SNL.....better yet, get to east Texas and let's make some lipstick rings with your red wet lipstick! lol
I personally wear very litttle makeup...
Prefers little to no makeup. Now there has been times when after fucking lady with makeup on, then turns the lights on to get dressed, its like DAYUM DID I JUST FUCK HER!
  • Old-T
  • 02-14-2012, 09:51 AM
For the most part I think makeup is like the clothing and other accesories--what ever makes a lady feel her most confident and sexy is the right answer.
i love it a provider gets all dressed up and make up stockings and high heels.