Under the sheets??

When you are with your lover, do you prefer to be in the sheets or do you like to be on top of the comforter?

I prefer to roll around on top. I feel like I can see more and watch what is going on easier than underneath. Plus, I love getting hot and sweaty but under there, it gets a bit to much.

xoxo
Dawn
Under the sheets is the mattress. lol

I prefer fucking on top of everything. I hate wrestling with the lady and the sheets at the same time.
"My bitch a choosey lover,
never fuck without a rubber
Never in the sheets, like it on top of the cover
Money on the dresser, drive a compressor
Top notch hoes get the most, not the lesser"

UGK- International Players Anthem

Comforters get in the way of the action, but I love cuddling underneath the covers after a hawt session when the pillow talk commences.
GREAT question! If you read my TER reviews, you'll know exactly what I prefer . Everyone mentions it in their review. I loooove being under the cover and cuddling. More personal to me.
On top of the sheets, easier to transition to multiple positions, etc. Then if it's sleep time etc then move under the sheets.
Ya'll really need to quit making these threADS about boardman.

on top of the sheets!! I love crisp clean cotton sheets!

sometimes I throw a fluffy small blanket on top to rollaround in at first
On top. The sheets and comforter usually end up on the floor anyway. I'm never quite sure how they got there!!
Under the sheets for cuddling "afterward" or if it's cold...but probably on top for other (or correction, sheets pulled back and on top of the fitted sheet.) When you're under the sheets you spend too much time trying to make a tent or keep the sheets from slipping down the backside of the person on top. Too much effort.
Clear the whole bed. I want all the fucking room I can get with no restrictions. Plus being my height I need the room. lol
The ultimate is on top of satin sheets for me....
Under the sheets for cuddling "afterward" or if it's cold...but probably on top for other (or correction, sheets pulled back and on top of the fitted sheet.) When you're under the sheets you spend too much time trying to make a tent or keep the sheets from slipping down the backside of the person on top. Too much effort. Originally Posted by tia travels
Just thinking about struggling with the comforter during sex is exhausting and frustrating
Generally never make it to the bed
The bed spread at most motel is not washed very often...so definitely on the sheets
Being a voyeur I am on top of -- but it must be clean. As previously stated, I do not like getting tangled up in anything either. Under if the lady prefers after the deed for the cuddeling/reharging.