fair is fair

Why is it that a provider want so much personal information on the hobbies for screening but when the hobbies ask for the same information to screen the provider the hobbies is wrong or the bad guy for asking, if you want to screen me that's fine do it what you got to hide What's wrong with me screening you? Aren't we both taking the same risk here?
I was called a MF for asking for the same information to that the provider gwensetx was asking me for
...Yes he really just did...

Babes, no fair is not fair. Life is not fair. Asking after a provider's personal info is very cheeky and not how this industry works...
Ummm...... that's why we have reviews?

lol Val
They have the pussy, they make the rules. get used to it!
Why is it that a provider want so much personal information on the hobbies for screening but when the hobbies ask for the same information to screen the provider the hobbies is wrong or the bad guy for asking, if you want to screen me that's fine do it what you got to hide What's wrong with me screening you? Aren't we both taking the same risk here?
I was called a MF for asking for the same information to that the provider gwensetx was asking me for Originally Posted by onedaddy
Just like Canuck said....Because they have the pussy - they make the rules!! Or didn't you notice......
Do not ask me a question you yourself will not answer. Val you are correct life is not fair and that is not the way this industry works. I have something you are trying to bet with that something that you have that I want to rent. It is a system of bartering and if the exchange of information cannot be worked out then there will not be any other exchange. This simple fact keeps certains bounds on all sides to make it workable. On side get consistantly to far out of bounds and they soon fall through the crack, so to speak.
No they have the pussy but we have the cash so it's even. lol And to prove it most women will marry a rich medium looking guy over a good looking poor guy.
1. Fair is where the fattest pig gets a ribbon.

2. You CAN screen. See the website you are on? Its for reviews. That is how you screen.

3. When you are alone with the lady of your choice, chances are she won't be twice your size and easily able to overpower you and beat you. The same cannot be said for her.

4. If you don't like a particular lady's screening requirements, you are always free to vote with your wallet and move on. See? Fair IS in fact fair.
No they have the pussy but we have the cash so it's even. lol And to prove it most women will marry a rich medium looking guy over a good looking poor guy. Originally Posted by burkalini
They still have the pussy, you have the cash because thats their rule!
I was called a MF for asking for the same information to that the provider gwensetx was asking me for Originally Posted by onedaddy

Way to go for calling that tard out (gwensetx).

If you don't agree with a provider's screening don't see her. There are always ways around screening

sixx
Way to go for calling that tard out (gwensetx).

If you don't agree with a provider's screening don't see her. There are always ways around screening

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
lol..good call sixx

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=383554

They still have the pussy, you have the cash because thats their rule! Originally Posted by canuckvic

I think your version is called pussywhipped. lol.
No they have the pussy but we have the cash so it's even. lol And to prove it most women will marry a rich medium looking guy over a good looking poor guy. Originally Posted by burkalini
HAHA they will marry the rich okay guy and fuck the hot poor guy on the side, nothing is ever definite. Just work within your boundaries, if you are not comfortable with giving the info, just find a lady with a different way of screening.
HAHA they will marry the rich okay guy and fuck the hot poor guy on the side, nothing is ever definite. Just work within your boundaries, if you are not comfortable with giving the info, just find a lady with a different way of screening. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Your right so that's why I stay single. lol

All you need to know is all on my website and every bit is true, so that's how you'd screen me. I have nothing to hide.