Doctor's Visits

Have you ever inadvertently made a suggestive remark at the doctor/dentist office?

The reason I ask is I just did this the other day. I had to get some dental work done to repair some previous 20+ year old work. During this "fun" my tongue kept getting in the dentist and hygienist way. Both are women.

After the "fun" was over they both made a comment about my tongue being in the way. On the way out I made the comment about they were the only women I know that complain about my tongue. While I was walking out I realized what I said and kept walking. The dentist, hygienist, insurance lady, and receptionist stopped talking cold in their tracks.
You mean suggestive remark?

I figured since everyone was on the grammer bandwagon, I'd hop on.

I was in a hurry, had to give a dog her meds. Thancks
  • Kloie
  • 02-17-2012, 06:30 PM
I told my doctor I was a provider and after I explained what that was he said"i'm proud of you for not giving up and being on welfare" Now he always takes extra time to ask me how biz is and how I'm doing personally.
You're welcome.

My doc has known for a long time, but I never told him until recently. He figured it out. Hell, he's sent me a couple clients over the last two months.

I always say suggestive things, I'm a natural flirt. But, I keep it in check if the guy is married to a friend.
Have you ever inadvertently made a suggestive remark at the doctor/dentist office?

The reason I ask is I just did this the other day. I had to get some dental work done to repair some previous 20+ year old work. During this "fun" my tongue kept getting in the dentist and hygienist way. Both are women.

After the "fun" was over they both made a comment about my tongue being in the way. On the way out I made the comment about they were the only women I know that complain about my tongue. While I was walking out I realized what I said and kept walking. The dentist, hygienist, insurance lady, and receptionist stopped talking cold in their tracks. Originally Posted by pyramider
Since they are in the Health Profession they probably regarded that remark as inappropiate and immature. I doubt seriously if the thought ever crossed their minds that " wow this guy must get a lot of pussy". After you made your complete exit, I am sure they rolled their eyes and laughed.
I made a penis out of clay at physical therapy last week, does that count?
(true story)
There is a time and place for everything. That was not the time, or place for such a remark.

But I think you know that.
(true story)
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I hope they reccomended you for Psychotherapy afterwards.
(true story)
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Where is my third nut?
I hope they reccomended you for Psychotherapy afterwards. Originally Posted by acp5762
actually they thought it was funny as hell and said they wished more people had a sense of humor. (hint hint)

lmao @ P!!!!!! not in public..lol
P, that wasn't too bad of a comment. If the right lady overheard you, you might end up scoring a free one!
actually they thought it was funny as hell and said they wished more people had a sense of humor. (hint hint)

lmao @ P!!!!!! not in public..lol Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I have a great sense of humor, but I simply won't let you know that.
I have a great sense of humor, but I simply won't let you know that. Originally Posted by acp5762
that's cool

I've had a few surgeries in my life and my family and friends have told me some funny things I've said to nurses while recovering and in pain/slash on pain killers. That shit's the only good thing about surgery, well ok the surgery makes you healthy again I suppose.
I don't remember personally saying this stuff but I must of since friends and family say they witnessed them;
Believe or not I never got hit once for these supposedly.
1) Do nurses where white so patients sperm doesn't show up?
2) I hear nurses don't wear panties in case of a patient emergency
3) If you poke me one more time, I'm going to bend you over and poke you
4) Don't touch me there or I'll cream myself

and best for last...
5) I hope that's a catheder or I'm happy to see you