Ladies, what is your favorite size?

This has been done to death for the men, but not sure about the ladies. Idea came from here:
WoW! I would hire a guy! However, would like to see a pic that would give me some idea of how the package would look hard. Not a full on show, but a tease, know before you buy kinda deal. We have to, you should too! We all have our favorite size. Originally Posted by SexiLexi333
So ladies, what is your favorite size? Try to be specific. Curious guys want to know.
I prefer width over length. It's not about size but how you work it!
This has been done to death for the men, but not sure about the ladies. Idea came from here:

So ladies, what is your favorite size? Try to be specific. Curious guys want to know. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Speak for yourself.
technique & skills wins over size IMO.

Damn!!! It's a good thing they don't charge extra for E's.
Damn!!! It's a good thing they don't charge extra for E's. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I prefer the E's! I haven't had kids yet... I'll stick to the smaller dicks.
There ya go again, making my tongue drag on the ground.
There's a chart for that!
I prefer width over length. It's not about size but how you work it! Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
ditto!!! give me a fatty any day!
I have to agree with the chart honestly. I find between 5-7, average girth the nicest. I'm a small person though, so this may have something to do with it.

I had a boyfriend right after high school that was 10 inches and so thick I couldn't close my hand around it...didn't really have a lot of fun.

That being said, I've had some clients who show me that it really IS about what you do rather than size so feel free to come show me a good time with a large member
Having a "fatty" (lol) is kind of a curse when you enjoy GREEK.

When the ladies look at you and you get one of these.... ....or these......... it's game over. Don't even bother trying.

It's on the rare occasion when you find one that can't grab the lube fast enough. Now she's...ATF material right there! LOL
Favorite size? About 6-8 inches and curved like a banana. But the guy has to know what to DO with it as well as have a decent size.
I prefer the E's! I haven't had kids yet... I'll stick to the smaller dicks. Originally Posted by Shayla
You can read this thread and get an idea of what some ladies like: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=364506.. Just saying...
Favorite size? About 6-8 inches and curved like a banana. But the guy has to know what to DO with it as well as have a decent size. Originally Posted by alluringava
Curved so the banana is poining up or down. I guess it really doesn't matter just change position.